IGNORED

funvision spider monster t handle for sale

pjotry

hi

my name is peter and i am from the Netherlands,

i am new here so hello to all of you.

i am selling my funvision spider monster t handle game in about two weeks on ebay.

but i would like to give you, the atari fans, the oppertunity to buy first.

if you are interested then please pm me with your offer.

thank you,

regards,

peter

post-38775-0-41537600-1395404642_thumb.jpg

post-38775-0-48110700-1395404643_thumb.jpg

post-38775-0-55908400-1395404644_thumb.jpg

post-38775-0-50225900-1395404686_thumb.jpg

Wow just wow......WELL AT LEAST he confessed his intentions once he was called out instead of layering bullshit on top of bullshit as it typically goes. Good catch nofrills, you likely prevented this scam from going on longer than need be! Considering his first post here and his obvious intentions towards this community I hope he is banned. His posting style seems very familiar also?............

That extra SPECIAL line he used to:

"but i would like to give you, the atari fans, the oppertunity to buy first."

Oh HOW THOUGHTFUL :roll: , how about next time just let us know about the auction instead of trying to see how much profit you can make by re-selling?

regards,

Rob

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 3

No idea what tulp mania is.

I know its not ethical what i did but i dont think i did anything illegal here..

Buying and selling is no crime as far as i can see.

I understand you are upset, i would be too, again sorry..

No technically not "illegal" (I guess?) but yes as you say not ethical, also a very stupid choice considering you are new to this community (supposedly though your style of posting seems very familiar and considering your actions it would not surprise me to learn you are a former member that was previously banned for similar conduct) being totally dishonest about owning the cart and acting like you were being generous by giving us the first shot at it. FIRST IMPRESSION is everything and you blew it, do not expect anyone here to trust you from this point on or be involved in any transactions with you. Personally you deserve all you get from this point on and have only yourself to blame, many of us are getting pretty damned tired of people pulling this kind of crap.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 3