IGNORED

Season 3 / Week 4 ~ The NEW HSC ~ Kung Fu Master

Vocelli

Post from Rainbow Kitty here. [still haven't gotten the Validation issue corrected]

-------------------------------------

kung-fu-master: 5700

chuck norris super kicks:600

i don't like kung-fu-master a lot. :mad:

chuck norris super kicks is very stupid!!!! :mad:

( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:)

------------------------------------

[father does not condone dissing Chuck Norris! He might burst through your wall and roundhouse kick your head!]

wel cheers to you for at least giving them a shot! you're getting points in the club for participating. I'm impressed you even GOT points on Chuck Norris... like StanJr said that game is a mess...

I think we might be ok dissing the game, in fact I think Chuck Norris already beat up the guys who made it !!

Kung Fu Master is tough to get the hang of but fun when you do ;)

• Like 1

First damned time I've ever saved the girl in any version of this game... and she gets herself kidnapped again? Does she have a hot twin?

...makes me miss the infamous Toad misdirection of NES fame...

post-29468-0-78922700-1396154512_thumb.jpg

I am so done with this one [still a favorite of the latter day games, though]

Vocelli, I didn't get 196,000 for Kung-Fu Master! If only... :_( That score was for Chuck Norris Superkicks. I keep topping the leaderboard for the bonus game and not the main attraction.

Still, I got past the third floor for the first time ever, and the fourth floor! But I kept getting beaten up by the final boss. Sorry Victoria! But to be honest, the Evil Wizard's more my sort anyhow. I'll try and keep him... entertained while you sneak out the back ;)

Kung-Fu Master

Kung-FuMaster121180half.jpg

I really enjoyed kung fu master :D ,but I was not such a fan of Chuck Norris Superkicks :(. In kun fu master I got 34100 because whenever I beat the second boss the boomerangs he threw would come back and kill me! Or a stupid knife thrower would just kill me before I could leave the screen :mad:. In Chuck Norris I got 67000. I can barely stand this game! :thumbsdown:

post-29860-0-43919600-1396214416_thumb.jpg

post-29860-0-91519600-1396214443_thumb.jpg