IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. #retrogaming #SNK : Esta semana en @atomix Toys le damos un vistazo a las Figmas de KOF '98 por FREEing, galería completa y review: http://bit.ly/2o0DY2g pic.twitter.com/qG49E1T0hz

Translate from Spanish
    Translated from Spanish by Microsoft

@retrogaming http://bit.ly/2o0DY2g : This week in #atomix Toys we take a look at the Figmas of KOF ' 98 by freeing, full gallery and review: #ttps://t.co/fz3JgV0OMc

DV2YGkVVAAEnRKM.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. PS4/Xbox One「アケアカNEOGEO リアルバウト餓狼伝説2 〜THE NEWCOMERS〜」の配信がスタートしました!本作は1998年にSNKから発売された格闘ゲームです。『餓狼伝説』シリーズ第7弾。プレイキャラクターには「ギース・ハワード」も復活しています。ぜひお楽しみください! http://hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/rb_fatalfury2.htm pic.twitter.com/3ZMGarZQo6

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

PS4/Xbox One "Akeaka NeoGeo bout Fatal Fury 2 ~ The Newcomers" has started delivery! This is a fighting game released from SNK in 1998. The seventh bullet in the Fatal Fury series. "Geese Howard" is also revived in the play character. We hope you enjoy it! http://hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/rb_fatalfury2.htm

DXwO4DRVwAU_lXr.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. Nintendo Switch「アケアカNEOGEO リアルバウト餓狼伝説」の配信がスタートしました!本作は1995年にSNKから発売された格闘ゲームです。スウェーボタンの独立、コンビネーションアタックの導入、リングアウトなどの要素でテンポの良いプレイが楽しめます! http://hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/switch/rb_fatalfury.htm pic.twitter.com/uCWMXpKbQW

Translate from Japanese

Nintendo Switch "Akeaka NeoGeo bout Fatal Fury" has started delivery! This is a fighting game released from SNK in 1995. Swebotan's independence, combination attack, and ring out play a good tempo! http://hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/switch/rb_fatalfury.htm

DXwMmj5VoAAUraB.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 【大阪・南森町コーハツ 3月17日(土)20時~ KOF02UM 1on1(2先)情報】SNK様からグッズが到着しました! ■SNKe-sportsサポートTシャツ(黒・白)各1枚 ■必勝祈願絵馬(ナコルル)×1 ■? 上記グッズは大会後に抽選して配布します! ■SNKポストカード ■SNKヒロインズシール 参加賞で配布します!pic.twitter.com/wK0HE5FEbn

Translate from Japanese

[Osaka/Minami-mori-machi Kohatsu, March 17 (Sat) 20:00 ~ Kof02um 1on1 (2) information] Goods arrived from SNK! ■ snke-sports Support T-shirt (black/white) each one ■ victory prayer ema (Nakoruru) × 1 ■? The above goods are distributed by lottery after the tournament! ■ SNK post card ■ SNK Heroins Seal Participation Award!

DXwcV7uVwAEzLhM.jpg
    DXwcWlvU0AEZdF6.jpg
    DXwcXNxVwAAi4jM.jpg
    DXwcYDhVAAA5iQw.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with Virtua Boys with another great video to watch. Here's Last Resort from the Fellas. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Cut my life into pieces, this is my Last Resort. We're playing Last Resort on the Nintendo Switch! Also available on the PS4 and the Xbox One, Last Resort is another Neo Geo Arcade Archives release. It's a classic shoot 'em up from 1992. Let's take a look!"

Anthony...

• Like 1

It is looking good!! ;)

Hi guys,

Here's the video of it in action.

From the description,

"NEOSD PRO has 3840 MBITS divided into 5 full slots (1 RAM, 4 FLASH)

Menu loads instant
Can hold 5 full size games at the same time, it could hold 5 copies King Of Fighters 2003 (biggest neogeo game) at the same time, or it can hold the 5 biggest games at the same time (kof2k3, metal slug5, garou, snk vs capcom, samurai showdown 5)

4 of the slots are flash, so when you power off the console you don´t loose the flashed games
1 slot is ram, its faster to flash but when you power off, you loose the game

As today the biggest game (kof2k3) takes 1 minute and 7 seconds to be writen on RAM, but we think we should be able to reduce those times to about 50 seconds or a bit less

Small games such as windjammers take 6 seconds to write on RAM"

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Here's the video of it in action.

From the description,

"NEOSD PRO has 3840 MBITS divided into 5 full slots (1 RAM, 4 FLASH)[/size]Menu loads instant[/size]Can hold 5 full size games at the same time, it could hold 5 copies King Of Fighters 2003 (biggest neogeo game) at the same time, or it can hold the 5 biggest games at the same time (kof2k3, metal slug5, garou, snk vs capcom, samurai showdown 5)[/size]4 of the slots are flash, so when you power off the console you don´t loose the flashed games[/size]1 slot is ram, its faster to flash but when you power off, you loose the game[/size]As today the biggest game (kof2k3) takes 1 minute and 7 seconds to be writen on RAM, but we think we should be able to reduce those times to about 50 seconds or a bit less[/size]Small games such as windjammers take 6 seconds to write on RAM"[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBYsckt-x74

Anthony...

That is really cool, I heard the loading times on the old one we're rough, cool they fixed it.
  • Like 1

Hi everyone,

I just want to inform the Neo Geo fans like me to avoid doing business with japangameonline. I bought a MVS adapter from them back in December, and it didn't work. The seller told me to try different AC adapter with different voltage (nothing mention that on their website), but it still didn't worked. The MVS game wasn't the problem, I bought it from a website with who I did business many times before and all their games work like new.

So I told japangameonline that I will send back the MVS adapter and that I want my money back, they agree. The shipping should have took 6 weeks... I have send it 10 weeks ago. The seller haven't answer my email in 2 weeks.

They are now selling more Neo Geo product with MVS consolized and 161 in 1 game. I strongly suggest to avoid them, I will doubt the quality. He also sail on ebay.

Ive check few forums, and a french one mention that the MVS adapter work good for some, and not at all for others, and there is a long delay before getting their money back.

Since it seem I'm not getting my money back, I want to make sure they don't make more by selling cheap products.

Their website for the curious; http://www.japangameonline.com/index.php?id_category=277&controller=category&id_lang=1

Cheers

Edited by NGCD Maniac
  • Like 4

Hi everyone,

I just want to inform the Neo Geo fans like me to avoid doing business with japangameonline. I bought a MVS adapter from them back in December, and it didn't work. The seller told me to try different AC adapter with different voltage (nothing mention that on their website), but it still didn't worked. The MVS game wasn't the problem, I bought it from a website with who I did business many times before and all their games work like new.

So I told japangameonline that I will send back the MVS adapter and that I want my money back, they agree. The shipping should have took 6 weeks... I have send it 10 weeks ago. The seller haven't answer my email in 2 weeks.

They are now selling more Neo Geo product with MVS consolized and 161 in 1 game. I strongly suggest to avoid them, I will doubt the quality. He also sail on ebay.

Ive check few forums, and a french one mention that the MVS adapter work good for some, and not at all for others, and there is a long delay before getting their money back.

Since it seem I'm not getting my money back, I want to make sure they don't make more by selling cheap products.

Their website for the curious; http://www.japangameonline.com/index.php?id_category=277&controller=category&id_lang=1

Cheers

Were sorry to read about your bad experience with your converter and with this seller NGCD. We hope that this gets cleared soon. We still have hope that it will.

In the meanwhile, have you thought about the Magic Key 2016 version.?

magic-key-neo-geo-mvs-adapter.jpg

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Were sorry to read about your bad experience with your converter and with this seller NGCD. We hope that this gets cleared soon. We still have hope that it will.

In the meanwhile, have you thought about the Magic Key 2016 version.?

magic-key-neo-geo-mvs-adapter.jpg

Anthony..

Yep, but I will wait. I'll continue to focus on my Neo Geo CD collection and any cheap AES I can find.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. I’ve been collecting for the #neogeo AES and MVS for quite a few years now, but this week I finally decided to venture into the world of NGCD collecting. Off to a good start? #retrogaming #snk #RetroGamespic.twitter.com/7t93ZVm3ij

DX3DfXIWsAEzdRG.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

WOW. :-o A gentleman by the name of surferbrg was walking along a building that was being renovated, and came across some Neo-Geo AES carts in a 4 slot board that was being thrown away. Amazing. I wish I could find Neo-Geo games like that. Oh, and part of the cabinet was in it as well

From the description,

"So this was a 1st for me. What happened was on my way home I walked pass a building that was going though renovations and they were just tossing out stuff that was trash. While walking pass the trash I saw that they tossed out the Tape/Cartridges games to the Neo Geo MVS. So I had to check it out for myself, 1st time I scored something big on a dumpster dive even though I'm not too into it.

I don't have the console, so Neo Geo MVS games ended up getting donated to a video game reviewer."

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

Hi guys,

1. 【大阪・南森町コーハツ 3月17日(土)20時~ KOF02UM 1on1(2先)情報】 ご参加は当日登録ですが、大会運営を円滑に進めるために出場者の確認を行っております。参加をお考えの方は「参加希望!」とリプをいただけると嬉しいです!よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m 大会詳細→https://goo.gl/xrmQHC pic.twitter.com/in080RlEFP

Translate from Japanese

[Osaka/Minami-mori-machi Kohatsu March 17 (Sat) 20:00 ~ Kof02um 1on1 (2) Information] participation is registered on the day, but we confirm the contestants to facilitate the management of the tournament. If you are interested in participating, please join! I am glad when you can Lipur! Thank you m(_ _)m tournament details → https://goo.gl/xrmQHC

DX5RrjpVAAAGvI-.jpg
    DX5Rsx8VMAE0Fr_.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【予告】【KOFクイズ大会】 明日11日から、KOFクイズ大会が開催されます! イベント期間中、毎日KOFのクイズを出題します。正解すれば豊富なボーナスが獲得できます!お楽しみに! イベント期間: 2018年3月11日~2018年3月13日(毎日10時~14時開催) #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/rFozWMwIUg

Translate from Japanese

Notice】 [KOF Quiz Contest] from tomorrow 11th, KOF Quiz Tournament will be held! During the event, you will be offered a KOF quiz every day. You can earn a lot of bonuses if you answer correctly! Please look forward to! Event period: March 11, 2018-March 13, 2018 (daily from 10:00 to 14:00) #KOF98UMOL

DX6e-iFX4AAPW0L.jpg

Anthony..