IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. 【新格闘家「ネームレス」登場!】 K'の遺伝子を持つ強化人間の開発計画の9999番目の実験体で、唯一の生き残り。 KOF98UMOLでは攻撃型UR格闘家として登場! ネームレス期間限定ガチャで入手可能!お見逃しなく 「まだ倒れるわけにはいかない…真実にたどり着くまではな」 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/xMqgjGAJM7

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

[New martial artist [name less] appeared! ] K ' has the genes of the enhanced human development plan of 9999 in the second experimental body, only surviving. Appeared as an attack-type ur martial artist in Kof98umol! Available in a limited name-less time! Don't miss it... Until we reach the truth. " #KOF98UMOL

DX5vnbpUMAAlv7E.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One! REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2 is a fighting game released by SNK in 1998. It is the 7th title in the Fatal Fury series. Enjoy the master pieces of NEOGEO! http://hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/xboxone/rb_fatalfury2.htm pic.twitter.com/iKiZ0colxK

DX8iuPxVQAA0M83.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO REAL BOUT FATAL FURY is now available on Nintendo Switch! REAL BOUT FATAL FURY is a fighting game released by SNK in 1995. http://hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/switch/rb_fatalfury.htm pic.twitter.com/QC9Bk3nAFi

DX8j2mdVMAAyozO.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here's the video of it in action.

From the description,

"NEOSD PRO has 3840 MBITS divided into 5 full slots (1 RAM, 4 FLASH)

Menu loads instant

Can hold 5 full size games at the same time, it could hold 5 copies King Of Fighters 2003 (biggest neogeo game) at the same time, or it can hold the 5 biggest games at the same time (kof2k3, metal slug5, garou, snk vs capcom, samurai showdown 5)

4 of the slots are flash, so when you power off the console you don´t loose the flashed games

1 slot is ram, its faster to flash but when you power off, you loose the game

As today the biggest game (kof2k3) takes 1 minute and 7 seconds to be writen on RAM, but we think we should be able to reduce those times to about 50 seconds or a bit less

Small games such as windjammers take 6 seconds to write on RAM"

Anthony...

This looks awesome! Cannot wait to pick one up, assuming it is somewhat affordable. The 161-in-1 cart is starting to crap out on me! The emulation on this looks spot on!

-Aaron

• Like 2

This looks awesome! Cannot wait to pick one up, assuming it is somewhat affordable. The 161-in-1 cart is starting to crap out on me! The emulation on this looks spot on!

-Aaron

Me too Aaron. I held out on the first version because I usually like to wait till a product is worked out correctly. Seeing the Pro version wants me to put a down payment already. :)

Thank you for stopping by bro.

Anthony..

Fatal Fury 2 is pretty underrated game;

I give the Fatal Fury team credit for making massive changes to each of the games in the series, as this series doesn't feel Madden like.

I wholeheartedly agree enoofu.

A vast improvement from the first one with cool looking backgrounds and music. And with the help with Special, it's close to perfection. :)

Anthony..

I continue my Samurai Shodown V Special longplay month with this time Jubei. I manage to beat the 4 bosses with fatalities, without any continue. I think is now one of my favorite fighter with Ukyo.

Ah Jubei! My favorite overall Samurai Shodown character in the series from SNK. So many great memories of him playing SSII in my local Pizza Hut on a 2 slot goldie unit in the 90's . Man, I wish I can go back in time to relive those moments. :)

Well done video NGCD. This made my day seeing him and your gaming skills in action. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Captain Tomaday is fantastic. It's like a veggie version of Twinbee in some ways, and the crazy change of form you can go through is pretty amazing how it twists things up how you approach the stage.

So true Tanooki. So true. :)

Such a fun quirky gems that keeps you busy for hours. It's one of those oddball titles that you ask yourself why did they develop this? But after a while, it just sticks to you with enjoyment.

Anthony..

Has anyone here noticed the consolized mvs's over on Aliexpress?

Search for MVS JAMMA CBOX...

I need that and the 138 in 1 dip switch board, lol.

Hi Rupanlll.

Welcome to the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com Great to have you aboard. :)

Interesting unit and an interesting price. $186 isn't bad at all. I have to look into the unit more. I'll cut & paster it for your members to see for themselves as well. But great find this is. :)

Thank you for sharing this Rupan. Tis caught my attention for sure. :)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/MVS-JAMMA-CBOX-Motherboard-MVS-1C-to-DB-15P-SNK-Joypad-Gamepad-With-AV-RGB-Output/32851039903.html?spm=2114.search0204.3.1.472e2435N1BdK8&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10152_10065_10151_10344_10068_10130_10324_10342_10547_10325_10343_10546_10340_10548_10341_10545_10084_10083_10618_10307_5711215_10313_10059_10534_100031_10103_10627_10626_10624_10623_10622_5711315_10621_10620_10810_10811_5722415,searchweb201603_25,ppcSwitch_5_ppcChannel&algo_expid=3d201242-8f4d-4045-a5c2-d8e99b6cfbb0-0&algo_pvid=3d201242-8f4d-4045-a5c2-d8e99b6cfbb0&transAbTest=ae803_5&priceBeautifyAB=0

goods for you as soon as possible. First time, we do business; next time, we become friends. Hope you enjoy the whole process!

HTB1d9YbmZLJ8KJjy0Fnq6AFDpXa7.jpgHTB1SO0hm0bJ8KJjy1zjq6yqapXa0.jpg

MVS JAMMA CBOX Motherboard MVS-1C to DB 15P SNK Joypad Gamepad With AV RGB Output For NEO GEO 161 in 1 & 120 in 1 Cartridge

Rated5.0/5 based on1customer reviews 5.0 (1 votes)
7 orders
Price:
US $186.00 /piece

WELCOME to My Shop Commodity, Competitive Price, Customer First!

Your business with me will be a pleasant experience for you. I am dedicated to bring joy, safe and top-quality products for you. All the products I offer in my store come with fashion style, superior quality but cheaper price all the time. When you place order, please do not hesitate to leave more detailed requirements you want, and then I will arrange the goods for you as soon as possible. First time, we do business; next time, we become friends. Hope you enjoy the whole process!

HTB1d9YbmZLJ8KJjy0Fnq6AFDpXa7.jpgHTB1SO0hm0bJ8KJjy1zjq6yqapXa0.jpgHTB1f0hem9YH8KJjSspdq6ARgVXaR.jpgHTB1cFWSm46I8KJjy0Fgq6xXzVXaI.jpgHTB1tg46m4HI8KJjy1zbq6yxdpXaW.jpgHTB1d6CTeLjM8KJjSZFNq6zQjFXaQ.jpgHTB1Lfd3m8TH8KJjy0Fiq6ARsXXaq.jpg

HTB1AGdAm_nI8KJjSszgq6A8ApXaB.jpgHTB1RYxqd7fb_uJkSndVq6yBkpXaf.jpgHTB1fKJLm9_I8KJjy0Foq6yFnVXay.jpgHTB1dvOMeGLN8KJjSZFmq6AQ6XXam.jpgHTB1aqORm_nI8KJjy0Ffq6AdoVXaz.jpgHTB1KHjtlP3z9KJjy0Fmq6xiwXXab.jpgHTB1HkpWm3nH8KJjSspcq6z3QFXa8.jpg

HTB1zTFhm0bJ8KJjy1zjq6yqapXaP.jpgHTB1D9Vkd7fb_uJkSmFPq6ArCFXat.jpgHTB16ZBsm46I8KJjSszfq6yZVXXaY.jpg

Estimated Delivery Time:10-15days

Quantity:
piece (1994 pieces available)
Total Price:
Depends on the product properties you select
Return Policy
Returns accepted if product not as described, buyer pays return shipping fee; or keep the product & agree refund with seller. View details
Seller Guarantees:
Payment:
Buyer Protection
  • Full Refund if you don't receive your order
  • Full or Partial Refund , if the item is not as described
Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. The #NeoGeo Book - A Visual History will be back in stock in April at http://www.neogeobook.co.uk If you missed out previously then make sure you secure your copy this time! #SNK #RetroGamingpic.twitter.com/DJLwDyc2Mq

DYBPVmFXkAEt9OC.jpg
    DYBPVnSXcAEtFPg.jpg
    DYBPbgYXUAACih8.jpg
    DYBPbhVXkAEd4Xi.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Nice looking Neo-Geo collection from Atariage member Gustav III Thank you for sharing this for to enjoy and be amazed Dave. :thumbsup: :)

1. My Neo Geo collection (AES/MVS) part 1: shoot-them-up, run and gun, sports, and action games! (100% original games) @NeoGeoCollector @Fdurso224Durso @Surgione @Retrogames_JP @wotnogravy @Shyning77 @LamboMat @Richard31337pic.twitter.com/Kybv60wEr8

DYGk47wXUAEGTki.jpg
    DYGk57DW0AACF2r.jpg
    DYGk7tKXUAIqIqN.jpg
    DYGk8ebWsAE6O8O.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from Atariage member Gustav XIII.

Anthony...

Thanks Anthony! Now I am done with my Neo Geo collection. That's enough for me. I can play to these games for hours. I don't need more. Now I am going to focus on my Jamma PCBs collection!

Ooooh, a Jamma PCB collection sounds great Dave. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's certainly worth seeing for sure. Glad to see you with us again and we hope to see you again soon my good man. Thank you as always for letting me share your pics and we would love to see you in action playing these great games. in the near future. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Anthony...