IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. 跟遊戲合作的Cafe店近年都非常流行,當中怎會少了拳皇呢203c.png由5月11日至7月16日期間,於日本池袋新館、大阪、名古屋栄及秋葉原,均開設了期間限定的KOF Cafe店,除了別緻的食品,也有限定精品發售,各位打算到日本旅遊的Fans萬勿錯過1f37d.pnghttp://pripricafe.com/kof/ 2615.png大家期待香港也有KOF主題Cafe嗎~?pic.twitter.com/hjhYSrTd1b

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Chinese by Microsoft

The cafe store, which works with games, has been very popular in recent years how can you lose the fist king? ‼️ from May 11 to July 16, in the New Japan Ikebukuro Pavilion, Osaka, Nagoya 栄 and Akihabara, have set up a limited period of KOF Cafe store, in addition to the unique food, but also limited the sale of fine goods, You intend to travel to Japan fans million do not miss the ️http://pripricafe.com/kof/ We look forward to Hong Kong also has KOF theme Cafe?

DdZVuoRV4AAW7uI.jpg
    DdZVvcmVMAA50EA.jpg
    DdZVv2LU0AAeVaw.jpg
    DdZVwOkUQAAGCO4.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 【KOFカフェ】現在開催中の「KOFコラボカフェ」にて「かけスタ」が会場限定で販売中!全8種類★メモスタンド部分にホワイトボードステッカーを貼れば、書けて消せるメモスタンドに!お気に入りのセリフを書き込んで遊ぶのもおススメ!ぜひこの機会にチェック♪ノン!#SNK #KOF #プリカフェ #かけスタpic.twitter.com/DG9EE33Gv6

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

[KOF Cafe] is currently being held in "KOF Collabocafe" is sold at the venue Limited! ★ If you put a white board sticker on all eight memo stand part, and erase memo stand to write! It is also recommended to play by writing your favorite lines! Check this opportunity ♪ Nong! #SNK #KOF #プリカフェ #かけスタ

DdYyLcvV0AA66v9.jpg
    DdYyMnFVAAAJpts.jpg
    DdYyOhSVQAAhlfZ.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. In early June, 2018, we will hold NEOGEO mini Online Presentation! The latest news of NEOGEO mini will be revealed. We would like to hear what you would like to ask us about our NEOGEO mini. Please leave your comment on this post by May 28th(JST)! #SNK #SNK40th #NEOGEOminipic.twitter.com/7h802bgB5p

DddUFYOUwAAVSj5.jpg
  2. 「NEOGEO miniオンライン発表会」開催決定! 2018年6月上旬に「NEOGEO miniオンライン発表会」の開催が決定!NEOGEO miniの最新情報を公開いたします。発表会に合わせNEOGEO miniの気になることも募集します!この投稿にリプライをしてください(5月28日まで)。#SNK #SNK40th #NEOGEOminipic.twitter.com/yRvPYNYYzh

Translate Tweet

"NEOGEO Mini Online Presentation" is decided! The NEOGEO Mini Online presentation will be held in early June, 2018! The latest information on NEOGEO Mini will be released. We are also looking for a neogeo mini to fit the presentation! Please reply to this post (until May 28). #SNK #SNK40th #NEOGEOmini

DddTm1bVwAErIp-.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

This looks cool from Madlittlepixel. I like it. I think our member will to. :)

Froom the description,

"Today we take a look at a custom Neo Geo 2 player machine we made powered by a Raspberry Pi with RetroPie using a custom 2 player arcade panel from Gameroomsolutions."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【KOFのお見合い大作戦が開催!】 ゲストたちのお気に入りの格闘家は誰でしょうか さらに参加者は一定の条件を満たすと両思いセットが獲得できますよ!使用するとクーラ、K'などの格闘家の破片が手に入ります。 イベント期間: 5月19日5時-22日5時 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/7ms1EAx0NF

Translate Tweet

[meeting the matchmaking of KOF is held! Who are your favorite fighters? Furthermore, participants will be able to win a set of thoughts if they meet certain conditions! I can get the splinter of the martial artist such as the cooler, K ' to use. Event Period: May 19, 5-22, 5 o'clock #KOF98UMOL

DdhXB6jWAAEwemH.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【お知らせ】 「月華の剣士コラボガチャ~第二幕~」のキャラが確定で手に入るチケットガチャ開催中!チケットガチャからは「刹那」「高嶺 響」「一条 あかり」の中から1キャラが出現します。ガチャチケットはお一人様1回限定で購入可能です! #キミヒロ #月華の剣士pic.twitter.com/WQHGUZXNho

Translate Tweet

Notice】 Tickets are held in the hands of the character of the moon Hana Swordsman Colabogacha-second act] is confirmed! From the ticket, one character appears from the "moment", "Takamine Hibiki" and "Ichijo Akari". You can purchase tickets only once per person! #キミヒロ #月華の剣士

Ddhyj1kXkAMniKF.png

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 「水着総選挙~キミヒロ編~」速報! 現在上位は、 ・アンブレラガール ・アンジュ・アメール ・レディ・グリム ・セクシースパイダー ・プリンセス・テフテフ となっています。 まだまだ投票をお待ちしてますので、皆様の清き一票をお願いします!#キミヒロ ↓投票はこちら↓ https://goo.gl/tmZzcP pic.twitter.com/iI9qBpZ0Wa

Translate Tweet

[swimsuit general election-Kimi Hiro hen] breaking! Now the top is the umbrella girl Ange Amer Lady Grimm sexy spider Princess Teftev. We are still looking forward to your vote, so please take a pure vote! https://goo.gl/tmZzcP ↓ vote here ↓ #ttps://t.co/AyXyoohP1v

Ddd7W3lUwAACnRM.png

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Scarlet Sprites with another informative video for us to enjoy. Ever want an MVS cart? But concerned about the authenticity of a game? Well this video is perfect for you to see. Enjoy. ;-)

From the description,

" My first Neo Geo pickup for 2018! We'll take a quick look to see what it is, what it came with, and then verify the PCB boards to ensure this game is authentic."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. I’ve not done a post for #SNKaturday for a while so here’s one of the first games I had to own for the #NeoGeo ASO2 (aka Alpha Mission 2) is a very pretty shooter with great music. I’ve even got the soundtrack!pic.twitter.com/FgJcfcoCQU

DdiW4rXUwAAcT91.jpg
    DdiW4rWU8AAPMrh.jpg
    DdiW4rYVAAA_fvh.jpg
    DdiW4rhVQAAaoI5.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【THE KING OF FIGHTERS × #プリンセスカフェ 大阪1号館】 本日な、なんと203c.pngK´さん、クラークさん、ロックさん、庵さん、ラルフさん、クーラさんがご来店されております!!1f64c.png コスプレのかたもお気軽にご来店ください!! #魔剣教団 @Maken_Religious #プリカフェpic.twitter.com/lqNveFyBAE

Translate Tweet

[The KING of Fighters × #プリンセスカフェ Osaka Bldg. No. 1] Today, ‼ K ´, Mr. Clark, Mr. Locke, Hermitage, Ralph's, the cooler is coming to the store!! please feel free to visit the cosplay!! @魔剣教団 #Maken_Religious #プリカフェ

Ddiscf0VwAAGtZw.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. KOFコラボを開催中という事で、魔剣教団のメンバー達がプリンセスカフェ大阪館に登場!!スタッフの皆様には本当にお世話になりました!!短い時間でしたけど、有意義か時間をありがとうございます!! #プリンセスカフェ大阪館 #KOF #KOFコラボカフェ #魔剣教団pic.twitter.com/49KgJwD7wI

Translate Tweet

The thing that the KOF collaboration is being held, members of the Magic Sword cult appeared in The Princess Cafe Osaka Pavilion!! The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was a short time, but thank you for meaningful or time!! #プリンセスカフェ大阪館 #KOF #KOFコラボカフェ #魔剣教団

DdjqCmDU0AIgzF4.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【THE KING OF FIGHTERS#プリンセスカフェ 大阪1号館】 #THEKINGOFFIGHTERS プリンセスカフェにご来館頂きありがとうございました1f4aa.png 明日の営業時間は 10時~19時30分(ラストオーダー19時)となっております1f389.png グッズ購入のみも可能です1f606.png1f3b5.png1f3b5.png是非ご来館下さいませ203c.png#プリカフェpic.twitter.com/BfSxM8H0Qy

Translate Tweet

THE KING OF Fighters # Princess Cafe Osaka Bldg. 1 #THEKINGOFFIGHTERS Thank you for visiting us at Princess Cafe tomorrow is open from 10 am to 7:30 pm (last Order 19 o'clock) only goods can be purchased. Please come visit us ‼ #プリカフェ!

Ddjf5JzVwAAKj-8.jpg
    Ddjf6H3U0AAy84r.jpg
    Ddjf7AbVMAAP0-2.jpg
    Ddjf8hlVQAA8OMP.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 【THE KING OF FIGHTERS × #プリンセスカフェ 大阪1号館】 本日も3階1号館にて #KOF カフェオープン致しました203c.png 10時~19時30分(19時ラストオーダー)フリー入店でご案内致しますので、ぜひお気軽にご来館ください203c.png お待ちしております1f64c.png#プリカフェpic.twitter.com/R0oTrtQler

Translate Tweet

[The KING of Fighters × Osaka Bldg. No #プリンセスカフェ. 1] Today we will show you at the shop at the 3rd floor of the 1st building #KOF, the café opened at ‼ 10:00-19:00 (Last order at 7pm), so please feel free to visit us! ‼️ waiting for you... #プリカフェ

DdnDtLBVwAErdBU.jpg
    DdnDtypVMAAYigY.jpg
    DdnDuV9VwAA4LND.jpg

Anthony..

Hey folks,

This is my newest video of a NEO GEO game-- this is the deceptively deep (a little TOO deep) vs. fighter NINJA MASTERS by ADK/SNK from 1996. I'm in the midst of my "Flashback" episodes that are a sort of time capsule, and this encapsulates the year 1996-- I was lucky enough to actually attend the Olympics in Atlanta! At any rate, this game features (surprise) a number of ninjas to select from and features many moves, special meters you fill up that allow you to do MORE moves, and certain finishing moves, desperation moves and moves you can pull off when the opponent has low energy. A bit too much for my simplistic tastes in fighting games.

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

After meeting Anthony on my YouTube channel, he asked if I would take a look into Magician Lord on the NEO GEO. I did, and I wasn't disappointed! I have a series called RETRO BUFFET where I play through countless games from yesteryear, and this episode saw a special NEO GEO edition take the spotlight! Enjoy!

Edited by DTL Presents
  • Like 2

Hi everyone!

After meeting Anthony on my YouTube channel, he asked if I would take a look into Magician Lord on the NEO GEO. I did, and I wasn't disappointed! I have a series called RETRO BUFFET where I play through countless games from yesteryear, and this episode saw a special NEO GEO edition take the spotlight! Enjoy!

Hi DTL,

Welcome Aboard to Atariage.com. Thank you for participating on The Official NEO-GEO Thread. Were glad to have you on with us. :waving:

Please enjoy your stay and were glad to see you here posting on the exciting Neo-Geo platforms with the many titles that it have to offer. Feel free to look around for your convenience and revert to the many pages that we accumulated here on the thread, Hopefully, we have a posting(s) that will be to your benefit for you to help in your Neo-Geo endeavors! If you have any inquiries or concerns that you would like to address, you're more than welcome to write here that pertaining to the Neo-Geo! :)

Glad that Magician Lord is to your liking and thank you for accepting my request. An early game from for the units that is challenging, but also entertaining to play. It's one of those that you can't just stop playing to admit defeat. :-D

Thank you again DTL for enlisting and posting on the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com. We can't wait to see more from you in the immediate future. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO BASEBALL STARS PROFESSIONAL is now available on PS4,Xbox One and Nintendo Switch! It's a sports game released in 1990 by SNK. One of the launch titles as the NEOGEO debuted, it came with both a VS Mode and Tournament Mode. http://hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/switch/bsp.htm pic.twitter.com/Gfbt8O2Y8e

DdlnYQGVwAIaBU_.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

1. In early June, 2018, we will hold NEOGEO mini Online Presentation! The latest news of NEOGEO mini will be revealed. We would like to hear what you would like to ask us about our NEOGEO mini. Please leave your comment on this post by May 28th(JST)! #SNK #SNK40th #NEOGEOminipic.twitter.com/7h802bgB5p

DddUFYOUwAAVSj5.jpg
  2. 「NEOGEO miniオンライン発表会」開催決定! 2018年6月上旬に「NEOGEO miniオンライン発表会」の開催が決定!NEOGEO miniの最新情報を公開いたします。発表会に合わせNEOGEO miniの気になることも募集します!この投稿にリプライをしてください(5月28日まで)。#SNK #SNK40th #NEOGEOminipic.twitter.com/yRvPYNYYzh

Translate Tweet

"NEOGEO Mini Online Presentation" is decided! The NEOGEO Mini Online presentation will be held in early June, 2018! The latest information on NEOGEO Mini will be released. We are also looking for a neogeo mini to fit the presentation! Please reply to this post (until May 28). #SNK #SNK40th #NEOGEOmini

DddTm1bVwAErIp-.jpg

Anthony...

Looks really cool Anthony! I cannot wait to check it out!

-Aaron

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 【THE KING OF FIGHTERS#プリンセスカフェ 大阪1号館】 #THEKINGOFFIGHTERS プリンセスカフェにご来館頂きありがとうございました1f4aa.pngよぉぉし!やりましたよ草薙さん! 明日の営業時間は 11時~19時30分(ラストオーダー19時)となっております1f389.png 是非ご来館下さいませ203c.png#プリカフェ #KOFpic.twitter.com/py4irNEoWn

Translate Tweet

THE KING OF Fighters # Princess Cafe Osaka Bldg. 1 #THEKINGOFFIGHTERS Thank you for visiting our Princess Cafe ! I did it, Mr. Kusanagi! The opening hours for tomorrow are 11 am-19:30pm (Last order 19:00) please come visit us! ‼ #プリカフェ #KOF

DdotkdlUQAAm3Tl.jpg
    DdotlFOVMAAMcju.jpg
    Ddotl8wU0AQJIt3.jpg
    DdotmacV4AAX5ol.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【THE KING OF FIGHTERS × #プリンセスカフェ 大阪1号館】 本日も3階1号館にて #KOF カフェオープン致しました203c.png 11時~19時30分(19時ラストオーダー)フリー入店でご案内致します。燃えろぉお!な勢いでお待ちしてます!ぜひお気軽にご来館ください203c.png#プリカフェ  #KOFpic.twitter.com/SwsMNpKjFt

Translate Tweet

[The KING OF fighters × #プリンセスカフェ Osaka Bldg. 1] Today we will show you at the café opened at the 3rd floor No. 1, at #KOF ‼ 7pm (Last order at 19:00) free entry. Moero! I wait for the momentum! Please feel free to come and visit us ‼️! #プリカフェ #KOF

Ddr4jceUQAIxp2N.jpg
    Ddr4kaJVQAIDQeu.jpg
    Ddr4lavU8AcSbYX.jpg
    Ddr4mKdU0AAHrzO.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with NeoHomeBrew with continuing with his project with Hypernoid. So far, the games devopling progress is turning out great. This time we see a new NGFX Sound Driver, improved speed, new stages, and exploding block bombs. Amazing progress indeed. :)

From the description,

"The latest build of Hypernoid features:

- a new NGFX Sound Driver made by Blastar (http://blastar.citavia.de)
- exploding bomb blocks
- speed improvements
- new stages (45 stages in total + 5 boss stages)
Made with NeoBitz SDK, HPMAN's DATlib, Blastar's NGFX SoundBuilder."

Anthony..

• Like 1