IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. Yūichi Nakatani / 中谷祐一, AKA Violetche Nakamoto, character designer, graphic designer and manual illustrator on Samurai Shodown. He later joined Yuki (Samurai Shodown V) and now works at Examu (Arcana Heart). http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,442271/ A big thanks to Mr. X for the info!pic.twitter.com/TvrsvEwfxD

DX6e8CMX0AAzj6y.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Scarlet Sprites showing his cool apparel that he receive. I like it. I think you'll will as well. :)

From the description,

"Taking a quick break from a more intense video to relax and say thanks to Fangamer for such a great Metal Slug hoodie. They've done a fantastic job designing a lot of SNK apparel lately, and this SV-001 design is no exception. Always great when you can rep your favorite games and system!"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Ready to find out about Alpha Mission and Vanguard? Learn about these two titles within our NISA Blog post on the classic SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION for #NintendoSwitch here: http://bit.ly/SNK40thAMV #SNK40THpic.twitter.com/upc6jJhq8g

DdvCItGVMAE1fLe.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Since I put on Youtube my review of Kizuna Encounter, I had a look in my book "All about SNK 1991-2000" and found out they have all the endings, awesome artwork and the moves marquee. I love that book, too bad it's all in Japanese. #SNK #NEOGEO https://youtu.be/ZfxmV8D3_NY pic.twitter.com/zc2VrySODS

DdqrewCVAAA3UWH.jpg
    Ddqr1GgU8AA1q_G.jpg
    Ddqr2-9VwAAhf3J.jpg

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. While looking at my hold gaming magazines, I found back those amazing SNK magazine/book/guide, and a 2003 Samurai Shodown V small poster in perfect condition. More pictures to come! #SNK #arcade #retrogaming #Neogeopic.twitter.com/nOhGVKYrBp

DcEEWw0XcAA1ZHy.jpg
    DcEEXjYX0AAwpsO.jpg
    DcEEYfYX4AEXlnU.jpg

Anthony...

The HAPPIEST of birthdays to the founder of this awesome thread! Happy Birthday Anthony!!!

Hahahaha. :lol: Thank you Russ. :thumbsup:

This really is awesome of you to do this for me. How did you know I like Weird Al Yankovic. :-D

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. 【THE KING OF FIGHTERS ×プリンセスカフェ池袋新館】 お品切れ中だったプリンセスカフェ限定アクリルキーホルダーが入荷致しました! この機会に是非お求めください! ご来店お待ちしております! #SNK #KOFpic.twitter.com/90kMHa6Wxt

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

[The KING OF fighters × Princess Cafe Ikebukuro Annex] The Princess Cafe limited acrylic key ring which was out of stock is in stock now! Please come and ask for this opportunity! We are looking forward to your visit! #SNK #KOF

Ddw8Wd6UQAEhsmo.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 《拳皇世界》港台澳版事前登陸正式啓動203c.png 事前登錄: https://kof-world.wegames.com.tw/event-check-in/ 因此本次新作《拳皇世界》為拳皇系列首款 RPG 手遊,玩家將在遊戲中化身四名原創角色,親自體驗拳皇系列的全新故事。《拳皇世界》保留玩家最喜愛的經典3 vs 3對戰系統,同時增添「 3D 全景自由都市冒險」體驗旅程!!pic.twitter.com/mOhA7CCMQ7

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Chinese by Microsoft

"Fist of the World," Hong Kong and Macao version of the original landing of the official launch of the ‼️: https://kof-world.wegames.com.tw/event-check-in/ So the new book "Fist King of the World" for the Fist series of the first RPG hand tour, the player will be in the game Avatar four creative characters, personally experience the Quan Huang series of the novel Story "The world of boxing" retains the player's favorite classic 3 vs 3 battle system, while adding "3d Panorama free Urban adventure" experience journey!!

DcqmQyUVQAA3K0A.jpg

Anthony..

Starting a new stick build, this one will be a 6-button neo geo controller using the smallcab pinout for the extra buttons. After I get it working on the neo and supergun, I plan to make an snes adapter for it as well.

First video is mostly kickoff. Going over my hopes for the project, etc.

I also discuss my last custom stick a bit (the colt 45 one)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8_bMvKnSEI

• Like 1

Starting a new stick build, this one will be a 6-button neo geo controller using the smallcab pinout for the extra buttons. After I get it working on the neo and supergun, I plan to make an snes adapter for it as well.

First video is mostly kickoff. Going over my hopes for the project, etc.

I also discuss my last custom stick a bit (the colt 45 one)

Ooooh, Looks like we're in for a treat for sure. Can't wait to see more as you progress Reaper. Thank you for sharing this with us. 8^)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Atariage member Neo Gunloc doing what he does best fellas. Here's we see him back with KOF '98 with the Fatal Fury Team. Enjoy.

From the description,

"The Lone Wolves are back to take the crown in the 1998 King Of Fighters Tournament.

The King Of Fighters '98 / SNK PLAYMORE / SNK Neo-Geo / Terry Bogard / Andy Bogard / Joe Higashi / Fatal Fury Team / Neo Gunloc"

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 【SNKオンラインショプ漫画】 第18話掲載です。 「京と庵のバイト物語」アーカイブ https://www.snk-onlineshop.com/client_info/SNKONLINESHOP/parttimestories/index.html … …pic.twitter.com/XfgUAG3RC7

Translate Tweet

[sNK Online Shop Manga] Episode 18 is published. "The story of the Kyoto and the Hermitage" Archive...... https://www. snk-onlineshop.com/client_info/SNKONLINESHOP/parttimestories/index.html

DdyAdagU0AAtisB.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 【THE KING OF FIGHTERS × #プリンセスカフェ 大阪1号館】 大変お待たせいたしました!アクリルキーホルダーに缶バッジ再入荷致しました!是非お買い求めお願いします! #プリカフェ #KOFpic.twitter.com/j6RSwGp0Pk

Translate Tweet

[The KING OF fighters × #プリンセスカフェ Osaka Bldg. No. 1] We kept you waiting very much! Can badge in acrylic key ring is in stock again! Please buy it by all means! #プリカフェ #KOF

Ddx-lvRVAAA5W7S.jpg
    Ddx-mV8U8AE0vBY.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【THE KING OF FIGHTERS#プリンセスカフェ 大阪1号館】 #THEKINGOFFIGHTERS カフェにご来館頂きありがとうございました1f4aa.pngそしてハインさん改めてお誕生日おめでとうございます2728.png1f370.png 明日の営業時間は 11時~19時30分(ラストオーダー19時)となっております1f389.png是非ご来館下さいませ203c.png#プリカフェ #KOFpic.twitter.com/iRPtJHeG7J

Translate Tweet

THE KING OF Fighters # Princess Cafe Osaka Bldg. 1 #THEKINGOFFIGHTERS Thank you very much for visiting our café, and congratulations on your birthday again. tomorrow's business hours are 11 am-7:30 pm (Last order 19:00) please come visit us ‼ #プリカフェ #KOF

DdybG1dVQAApQcl.jpg
    DdybHhxVwAAq80R.jpg
    DdybImiVwAARRQI.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. #THEKINGOFFIGHTERS × #プリンセスカフェ 大阪1号館】 本日も3階1号館にて #KOF カフェオープン致しました203c.png 11時~19時30分(19時ラストオーダー)フリー入店でご案内致します。カモン、ベイビー!ぜひお気軽にご来館ください203c.png#プリカフェ  #KOFpic.twitter.com/5oecGjsGdF

Translate Tweet

[#THEKINGOFFIGHTERS × #プリンセスカフェ Osaka No. 1] Today we will show you at the café opened at the 3rd floor of the first building at the #KOF ‼ free entrance at 19:00-19:00 (7pm last order). C'mon, baby! Please feel free to come and visit us ‼️! #プリカフェ #KOF

Dd2My78U8AAarU0.jpg
    Dd2MzmfUwAENDJC.jpg
    Dd2M0ykVMAAt4pI.jpg
    Dd2M1evV4AUwOxv.jpg

Anthony..