IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. Finally did it! Did a complete overhaul and consolized a Neo Geo MVS MV1C board to be played at home without using a supergun! System is in RGB and has attenuated signals using a 7314 amp, 3.3 Unibios installed DB15 connectors for controllers, test/service button added pic.twitter.com/Br5s35ac6S

DzBaS3xX4AAT9Mi.jpg
    DzBaS3yXcAIx8Yl.jpg
    DzBaS3yXcAEG39F.jpg
    DzBaS3yWsAAh4cm.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 2

Kinda amazing seeing a Neo Geo thread hit 708 pages without it suffering from the below which has killed lots of websites lately.

1. Everyone Defining which Games you Must have, or what is a proper collection, or what is Fun. All these factors are relative.

2. Having KoF 98, and Garou: Mark of the Wolves be the end all of KoF and Fatal Fury and you can't enjoy the rest of the series.

3. Turn everything in a $$$ contest, which is pretty silly as there is lots and lots of Games and collectibles that are more costly for Both consoles and Arcade machines outside of Neo Geo MVS or AES. Neo Geo MVS for example was one of the cheapest machines when it was released.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

1. \どきどきファイターズ、実施中1f493.png/ 香澄・キング・マリーとデートして、 本命チョコ(10連ガチャチケット)をGETしよう2757.png#KOFAS #KOF #どきどきファイターズ ■参加方法 ①特設ページにアクセス http://nmj.mn/FF7AE3FD ②ページ上段の再生ボタンをクリック ⇒2月19日まで毎日実施中1f60d.pngpic.twitter.com/mrS0gOEL2v

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

\ Pounding fighters, in progress /dating with Kasumi King Marie, get a favorite chocolate (10 consecutive Gacha ticket) #KOFAS #KOF #どきどきファイターズ ■ How to join ① http://nmj.mn/FF7AE3FD ② page Click on the upper play button ⇒ every day until February 19

Dy4EZ3CV4AAJhbF.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【バレンタインイベントアイコン・壁紙プレゼントのお知らせ】 ハッピーバレンタイン・ファイターのTwitterアイコン及び壁紙画像をプレゼント1f381.png 下記リンクよりダウンロードいただけます! KOFASで甘いバレンタインを1f495.png DLはこちら▼ https://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view.aspx?idx=7974&p=1 #KOFAS #KOF #KOFASバレンタインpic.twitter.com/F41lLgp34I

Translate Tweet

【 Valentine's Day event icon/Wallpaper giveaway 】 Happy Valentine's Day fighter Twitter icon and wallpaper image can be downloaded from the following link! Kofas Sweet Valentine dl here ▼ https://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view.aspx?idx=7974&p=1 #KOFAS #KOF #KOFASバレンタイン

Dy4FKayUUAEq197.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【クール&ビューティーハッピーバレンタインピックアップガチャ開催のお知らせ】 私服のファイターが参戦! ★5 ASハッピーバレンタイン・マリー/キングと、SPカードと限定バトルカードの出現率がUP! 開催期間:2/7 13:00~2/21 12:59 詳細▼ https://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view.aspx?idx=7951&p=1 #KOFAS #KOF #KOFASバレンタインpic.twitter.com/A3pl9W0uez

Translate Tweet

【 Cool & Beauty Happy Valentine Pickup 】 The Battle of plainclothes fighter! ★ 5 as Happy Valentine Marie/King, SP Card and limited battle card appearance rate is up! Date: 2/7 13:00 ~ 2/21 12:59 details ▼ https://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view.aspx?idx=7951&p=1 #KOFAS #KOF #KOFASバレンタイン

DyxnAWkUcAAF4oS.jpg

Anthony...

Kinda amazing seeing a Neo Geo thread hit 708 pages without it suffering from the below which has killed lots of websites lately.

1. Everyone Defining which Games you Must have, or what is a proper collection, or what is Fun. All these factors are relative.

2. Having KoF 98, and Garou: Mark of the Wolves be the end all of KoF and Fatal Fury and you can't enjoy the rest of the series.

3. Turn everything in a $$$ contest, which is pretty silly as there is lots and lots of Games and collectibles that are more costly for Both consoles and Arcade machines outside of Neo Geo MVS or AES. Neo Geo MVS for example was one of the cheapest machines when it was released.

Thank you enoofu.

I really wanted the Neo-Geo thread to be a positive experience for all our members and guests by giving an impartial look on just about everything related to the Neo-Geo consoles and titles. I also had the intentions for a thread that welcomes newcomers and veterans alike on what the units have to offer to the video game community and we as a group share the enjoyment with others for the love of the games.and how it inspired us to continue playing them. :)

Great to have you on with us bro. Keep up the great work you offer here on Atariage and thank you for participating with us on the Neo-Geo thread as always. :)

Anthony...

• Like 3

Hi guys,

Back with CelestiC taking one of my music request for him to cover. So let's listen in on him playing Dale of Evil Gods from Magician Lord. WOW. This is really awesome. :-o :thumbsup:

From the description,

"Face your trial by God ! Today I cover Dale Of Evil Gods theme of Magician Lord first level released in 1990 by SNK on Neo Geo and arcade !

Enjoy !
Raph"

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. Terraonion Direct coming first week of March! We will be demonstrating our new products and updates to existing ones. Trust us, you will want to watch this! More details and exact date and time to be announced soon! Like and RT! Preview from TO Direct:

QjVSWW7U_400x400.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. We have started shipping pending SSDS3 orders and expect to be caught up with the remaining ones later this week. Also regular, non Pro model NEOSD orders will be shipped this week too. Like and RT! #NEOGEO #SSDS3pic.twitter.com/HvAGv1QRrJ

DzJJvKMW0AAEtDz.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Fun unboxing video from Arade Belgium regarding Kraut Buster MVS. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Unboxing of the Kraut Buster MVS Gamecenter kit (with Limited Edition shockbox) by NG:DEV.TEAM.

As you can see, lots of goodies are included.

Music in the video is Farmland by Rafael Dyll with guitars by Glass Promises (from Kraut Buster original soundtrack)."

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

I receive the replica Neo-Geo AES cartridge shell this evening. I have to say that the quality is outstanding. It's not cheaply built and feels sturdy. The "SNK Made in Japan" logo is in the back of it as well. I have to say overall, its a solid shell and worth investing into in case you fellas need a replacement AES cart or for any that want to go developing into the Neo-Geo route. I ask the seller if they have or make snapcases and the same with MVS shells and boxes too.

Also, here's a pic of the cart. For $23 bucks with free shipping. It's well worth it for sure. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony...

post-12863-0-26119800-1549932477.png

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

Hi guys,

1. EVO Japan 2019で先行発売のグッズを一部紹介します203c.png1f3ae.png 【ニューエラ】【マークゴンザレス 】【ダイネックス】のコラボグッズです!どれもかっこいいですね1f505.png 後日オンラインショップでも販売予定なのでお楽しみに〜1f649.pnghttps://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000215.000028651.html #SNK #NEOGEO #NEWERA #MarkGonzales #DINEXpic.twitter.com/igTV4QhMqQ

Translate Tweet

I introduce some of the goods ahead of launch in EVO Japan 2019 ‼️[Newera] [Mark Gonzalez] [Daionex] is a collaboration goods! All https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000215.000028651.html of #SNK #NEOGEO them #NEWERA are cool. I will sell it in the online shop at a later date. #MarkGonzales #DINEX

DzLGOVdVsAERM29.jpg
    DzLGPOmVYAAePNA.jpg
    DzLGQUZVAAEZAf-.jpg
    DzLGRPAVsAAET-K.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. SNK×キデイランド原宿店コラボ商品「アクリルスタンド」&「缶バッジ」のご予約は終了いたしました。ご注文いただいた分は3月上旬に発送させていただきます。「 クリアファイル」&「 ハンドタオル」は引き続き販売を継続いたします。ぜひお買い求めください! https://buff.ly/2w9oopJ pic.twitter.com/gwcGe072uv

Translate Tweet

The reservation for "acrylic Stand" & "cans badge" has ended. The amount of the order will be shipped in early March. "Clear File" & "Hand towel" will continue to be sold. Please buy it by all means! https://buff.ly/2w9oopJ

DzLIcqzX4AUVzr1.jpg
    DzLIcqoX4AAvP1c.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

I receive the replica Neo-Geo AES cartridge shell this evening. I have to say that the quality is outstanding. It's not cheaply built and feels sturdy. The "SNK Made in Japan" logo is in the back of it as well. I have to say overall, its a solid shell and worth investing into in case you fellas need a replacement AES cart or for any that want to go developing into the Neo-Geo route. I ask the seller if they have or make snapcases and the same with MVS shells and boxes too.

Also, here's a pic of the cart. For $23 bucks with free shipping. It's well worth it for sure. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony...

I have a friend who makes injection molds for car dash boards. He says 23 dollars is not cheap for a blank plastic case. He's serious when in saying this probably cost a dollar or less to make. Its a shame anything Neo Geo branded is automatically bumped up in price.

its easily one of my top 10 Neo Geo Fighters.

No argument here Markk. I can see why. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)

I have a friend who makes injection molds for car dash boards. He says 23 dollars is not cheap for a blank plastic case. He's serious when in saying this probably cost a dollar or less to make. Its a shame anything Neo Geo branded is automatically bumped up in price.

I feel the same on most likely being a dollar+ to make them and seeing anything labeled with Neo-Geo will cost more Mark. Seeing this is MSRP prices for 1 at $23 dollars, but really a quality made product. It feels and looks like the replicas that NGDEVTEAM has used for their games. :)

Anthony..