IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Anthony...
That place looks amazing. Tomorrow morning Im heading to Video Games NY in Manhattan on a hunt for neo games. I know it wont have the selection this place has but supposedly they have a decent Neo Geo selection there. Will keep everyone posted. Edited by Mike7599
  • Like 1

That place looks amazing. Tomorrow morning Im heading to Video Games NY in Manhattan on a hunt for neo games. I know it wont have the selection this place has but supposedly they have a decent Neo Geo selection there. Will keep everyone posted.

Hey Mike,

That's really cool that you want to go down to Video Games NY down on E.6th Street. We would love to see how you make out bro. I remember when they use to be on St. Marks years ago. Nice goodies they have in their store. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 3/30土曜18:00〜 第1回 eスポ大須 『世界の山ちゃん杯』 賞品提供 ・世界の山ちゃん様 手羽先110人前 ・三和電子様 アケコン用レバー&ボタンセット *来場者プレゼント有り! ・PSKデザインワークス様 金色アケコン用バック ・SNK様 特製記念品pic.twitter.com/g5d3a2I3HI

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

3/30 Saturday 18:00 〜 1st E-SPO OSU "the World's Mountain Cup" prizes offer/world's Mountain chicken wings 110 servings, Sanwa electronic like lever & button set * Visitors present! ・PSK Design Works-like gold for Akacon's back, SNK-like special commemorative items

D23CmEAU8AAyQfr.jpg
    D23Cmi0UkAUx9y0.jpg
    D23CnNbVYAAmeoJ.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with the new Atariage member Mike7599 with a cool maintenance & repair video for us to view. Here we see him on how to clean the contacts of the AES controller. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Ran into an issue with a joystick I just picked up on eBay. Was getting a poor connection when hitting the “A” button. In this video we take apart the joystick and clean the contacts."

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. Had a brief moment to check out @SamuraiShodown_ at #PAXEastPAXEast_2019.png and I am so hyped for its release! Plays and feels like SamSho 1&2 to me and Galford and Poppy will forever be my main 1f415.png so excitedpic.twitter.com/Iae2e1A8HM

D26B_OdWoAIBzBB.jpg
    D26B_OcX4AAYtIb.jpg
    D26B_OYX0AABbEN.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Bloggo's Pow doing a great video to celebrate the 5th Anniversary of the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com. Nice selection of titles and we're going to love this just like all the other fun video that contributed for the occasion. Enjoy :)

From the description,

"Bloggo plays a few randomly selected Neo Geo games to (belatedly) celebrate Anothy Durso's Neo Geo Thread on Atari Age!"

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. NEW SAMURAI SHODOWN CHAR ANNOUNCED: DARLI DAGGER We had some news about the new Samurai Shodown (2019) on today's PAX East panel. One of them is the confirmation of a new Samurai Shodown (2019) char. We have now revealed the pirate Darli Dagger, did you like her design?pic.twitter.com/1ELlXz0ZyY

D2789hRWwAA38Dd.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION IS COMING ON FALL 2019 Announced today, this collection will have the 6 SamShos of the Neo Geo (I to V Special), with western and japanese ver. of the games, online and a Museum Mode. It's coming on Fall 2019 for PS4, XB1, Switch and Steam (PC).pic.twitter.com/XIURfOHzN5

D28G6xHWkAIl-JX.jpg
    D28G7RZXQAEbB1A.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XI ~Official Team Tournament 2on2~ チーム名【きゅんRASIA】 相方のUラシア氏に助けてもらいながらなんとか優勝しました! 二人で5勝ずつして、 俺もなんとか役割果たせたかな(^o^;) 主催の狐塚氏、 supportしてくれたSNK様、 ありがとうございました。 嬉しい~! #KOFXIpic.twitter.com/JiZ7hnqfLJ

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

The KING of FIGHTERS XI ~ Official team Tournament 2on2 ~ Squad name [RASIA] I managed to win the championship with the help of Mr. U LA Sia of the partner! By five wins by two people, Mr. Kitsunezuka of the organizer, who support me also managed to manage the role, (^o^;) thank YOU SNK. I'm glad! #KOFXI

D26AVE5UwAAZe4E.jpg
    D26AWATUkAEANcH.jpg

Anthony...