IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

シリウス年末恒例色紙プレゼント企画の色紙完成。 誰を描くか絞りきれず2019年に漫画に出てきたヒロインたちみんな描くことに。
Translated from Japanese by
Completed colored paper for Sirius year-end annual colored paper gift project. I couldn't squeeze who to draw and all the heroines who appeared in the manga in 2019 will draw.

3:08 AM · Nov 22, 2019 

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

KOF-ANB-マガポケにて本日更新です。よろしくお願いします。
Updated today at KOF-ANB-Magapoke. Thank you.
10:05 AM · Nov 24, 2019

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【原画紹介】京・庵・あかり・ナコルル(1997年) ネオジオフリーク表紙用の描き下ろし。 SNKキャラたちが時代設定を越えて共演するお祭り騒ぎ的ラジオドラマ「ネオジオDJステーション」をイメージさせる一枚。 当時からSNKのキャラ人気は凄まじく、ライブやリリースイベントなども積極的に展開された。
[Introduction] Kyo, Sakai, Akari, and Nakoruru (1997) Newly drawn for the Neo-Geo Creek cover. One piece that makes SNK characters imagine the neo-radio drama “NeoGeo DJ Station” that co-stars over time. From that time, SNK's character popularity has been tremendous, and live shows and release events have been actively promoted.

4:20 AM · Nov 23, 2019

Anthony...

Hi guys,

#画廊伝説 本日最終日となりました。 餓狼伝説以外にもKOF・龍虎の拳・サムライスピリッツ・トップハンター・月華の剣士など、普段原画集でしか見ることの出来ない原画も多数展示しております。 手描きイラストの繊細さを間近で体験出来る最後のチャンスです。 お見逃しなく!!
#画廊伝説 Today is the last day. In addition to the legend of the wolf, KOF, Ryutora no Ken, Samurai Spirits, Top Hunter, Tsukihana Swordsman, and many other original pictures that can only be seen in the original art collections are on display. This is your last chance to experience the delicacy of hand-drawn illustrations. Do not miss it!!

12:12 AM · Nov 24, 2019

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

【原画紹介】KOF'96 京&庵 森気楼氏お馴染みのコピック・アクリルガッシュ+色鉛筆で仕上げられた、プレイステーション広告用イラスト。 KOF'96では、ストーリー要素が更に強まり、シリーズ初の対戦前の掛け合いが導入されるなどよりキャラ人気に拍車をかけた。京と庵の2ショットなども多く描かれた。
[Introduction] KOF'96 Kyo & Kashiwamori Kuro, familiar illustrations for PlayStation advertising, finished with a copic acrylic gouache and colored pencils. In KOF'96, story elements were further strengthened, and the popularity of characters was spurred by the introduction of a series of pre-matches for the first time in the series. A lot of 2 shots of Kyoto and Sakai were drawn.

12:38 AM · Nov 24, 2019

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey guys, long time no see! I hope all are well. I have been playing all of my MVS titles through again as I just picked up a Neo Geo MVS 1 slot board for around $50 to act as a stand in due my 2 slot biting the dust. The darn battery I put in the the PCB 2 years ago has already started leaking and it leaked onto a video processing chip. Just a quick update. I hope all is well. I just got an all time personal high score on Blazing Star at https://youtu.be/0X-bDKgQamA  I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Gaming!

-Aaron Classic Gamer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aaronclassicgamer said:

Hey guys, long time no see! I hope all are well. I have been playing all of my MVS titles through again as I just picked up a Neo Geo MVS 1 slot board for around $50 to act as a stand in due my 2 slot biting the dust. The darn battery I put in the the PCB 2 years ago has already started leaking and it leaked onto a video processing chip. Just a quick update. I hope all is well. I just got an all time personal high score on Blazing Star at https://youtu.be/0X-bDKgQamA  I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Gaming!

-Aaron Classic Gamer

Hey Aaron,

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your awesome video on your 1 credit score upload on Blazing Star. A title that never gets dull and always pushing the envelope to challenge your best score. Glad that you picked up a  new 1 slot board to replace the 2 slot one in the meantime. We know you'll be putting it to good use. ;-)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Una sorpresa mas que Revolution estaba esperando darles. Gracias a por hacer de este evento algo mas especial. De la FGC para la FGC
Translated from Spanish by
One more surprise that Revolution was waiting to give them. Thanks to for making this event more special. From the FGC to the FGC

3:45 PM · Nov 25, 2019

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【オンライントーナメント同日開催】 百人一閃~戦場~を同日開催! 100人組手を一旦12:00に中断して行います! 100人組手と併せて参加者全員参加型のオンラインイベントにご参加ください! ●日時 12/1(日) 12:00~開始 ●エントリーページ http://to3-kof.com/senjyo.html #サムスピ #SNK #TO3
[Online tournament held on the same day] Hundreds of people-Battlefield-will be held on the same day! The 100-man group is temporarily interrupted at 12:00! Participate in an online event where all participants participate in conjunction with the 100-member group! ● Date 12/1 (Sunday) 12: 00-Start ● Entry page http://to3-kof.com/senjyo.html#サムスピ#SNK#TO3

9:04 AM · Nov 25, 2019

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【Season2鉄拳7コラボピックアップガチャのお知らせ】 KOFASに鉄拳ファイター登場! ★5 三島 一八/三島 平八がガチャに登場! SPカードを獲得できるピックアップバトルカードガチャも同時開催! 開催期間:11/26 10:00~12/10 09:59 詳細▼ https://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view.aspx?idx=9744&p=1 #KOFAS #KOF #鉄拳7
[Season2 Tekken 7 Collaboration Pickup Gacha Notice] Tekken Fighter Appears in KOFAS! ★ 5 Ichihachi Mishima / Heihachi Mishima appeared in Gacha! Pickup battle card gacha that can win SP card is held at the same time! Period: 11/26 10: 00 ~ 12/10 09:59 Details ▼https://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view.aspx?idx=9744&p=1#KOFAS#KOF#鉄拳7

8:10 PM · Nov 25, 2019

Anthony..

Hi guys,

20年かぁ… 長いこと忘れずにいてくれてありがとうございます。MOWの世界で、いつかこの二人に会えるといいですね。 Thank you for remembering MOW for 20 years.

#餓狼MOW #餓狼MOW20周年 #mow
20 years ... Thank you for not forgetting it for a long time. It would be nice to meet these two people sometime in the world of MOW. Thank you for remembering MOW for 20 years.

#餓狼MOW#餓狼MOW20周年#mow

Anthony

Hi guys,

こんなタイミングも中々無いかなと思って自分もロック・ハワードを描いてみました(ヘタでスミマセン)。祝餓狼MOW20周年!続編出るとイイナ~ #餓狼MOW #餓狼MOW20周年 #mow
I thought that there would be no such timing, so I tried to draw Rock Howard (Sumimasen with Sword). Celebration Wolf MOW 20th anniversary! Iina ~ #餓狼MOW#餓狼MOW20周年#mow

8:32 AM · Nov 26, 2019

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

20周年おめでとうございます

過去絵で申し訳ないですが…。 ロックがいなければ、テリーがいなければ、今の私はなかったでしょう。 大袈裟でなく人生の節目で心を支えてくれた作品です。 どんな形であれ、彼らの結末がどこかで見れたらとても嬉しいなと思います。 #餓狼MOW #餓狼MOW20周年 #mow
Congratulations on the 20th anniversary

Sorry for the past picture ... Without lock, without Terry, I wouldn't have been. It is a work that supported my heart not at Otsuki but at a milestone in life. I would be very happy if I could see their results somewhere in any way. #餓狼MOW#餓狼MOW20周年#mow

8:25 AM · Nov 26, 2019

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

This evening, were with Smash JT. Here we see him in action with the Neo Geo Arcade Stick Pro that was given to him by SNK. Nice!!! ;-)

From the description,

"Special thanks to SNK for sending this review unit free of charge. This video is my honest opinions after spending over a week playing with the Neo Geo Arcade Stick Pro. It is worth it for $129.99, BUT only if you are in the market for a versatile arcade stick, because the preloaded games on board are all fighting games!? WHY!!!? Also, rumor has it there's 20 MORE games including Metal Slug LOCKED away on this thing. Again.. WHY!? Once hackers are able to crack this and create a useful interface it will be far more useful."

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Iron Samurai Finals Season 2 is on Dec. 7th. Top 4 finalists will battle it out in Tekken 7 and Samurai Shodown. Who will be our Champion? Thank you for providing $500 sponsor bonus for SamSho. Register here for the free tournaments: https://smash.gg/tournament/iron-samurai-finals-season-2-dec-7th

Anthony...