IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

The King Of Fighters '99 for Neo Geo #AES is currently in stock on Okini Land :D #NeoGeo #SNK #retrogaming #retrocollective #retro #videogame Check it now before out of stock!! >> https://okini.land/en/560-the-king-of-fighters-99-snk.html

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Samurai Spirits Zankurou Musouken (Neo Geo AES) for Neo Geo #AES is currently in stock on Okini Land :D #NeoGeo #SNK #retrogaming #retrocollective #retro #videogame Check it now before out of stock!! >> https://okini.land/en/16695-samurai-spirits-zankurou-musouken-neo-geo-aes-snk.html

Anthony...

Hi guys,

That's right! THE LAST BLADE 2 is now officially updated with unique rollback netcode! Additionally, the PS4 version has also been updated with the same netcode! Wahoo!
10:19 PM · May 8, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#一周年記念 イベントスタート

開催期間

:5/9(日)-5/16(日) 参加方法

①公式Twitterをフォロー ②このツイートをリツイート ③当選者発表 5/19(水) ↓ 詳細は図をご覧ください ↓
Translated from Japanese by
#一周年記念 Event start

Holding period

: 5/9 (Sun) -5/16 (Sun) way to participate

① Follow official Twitter ② Retweet this Tweet ③ Announcement of winners Wednesday, May 19 ↓ See the diagram for details ↓

10:47 PM · May 8, 2020·Twitter Web App

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ

#KOFG 初のラジオが5月末配信予定にて決定! 今回は皆様からのお便りを大募集

【テーマ】 ・KOFG&ファイターとの半年間の思い出

・「心を一つに!究極の2択」のお題

出演: #石谷春貴 さん(ビリー役) #堀江瞬 さん(包役)and more… 詳細→
【Notice

] #KOFG The first radio will be delivered at the end of May! This time we are looking for a letter from everyone

【theme】 ・ Half-year memories with KOFG & fighter

・ The theme of "One heart! Ultimate 2 choices"

Starring: #石谷春貴 (Billy) #堀江瞬 San (wrapping) and more… The details →
2:01 AM · May 9, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

/

#SNKオールスター #一周年感謝

\ いつもご愛顧ありがとうございます。 この一周年を迎えて感謝の気持ちを込めて連続七日で 豪華アイテムをプレゼントいたします

引き続きよろしくお願い申し上げます

/

#SNKオールスター#一周年感謝 !

\ Thank you for your patronage. To celebrate this first anniversary, we will present a luxurious item with gratitude over seven consecutive days.

Thank you for your continued support.

5:45 AM · May 9, 2020·Twitter Web App

Anthony..

16 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

Man oh man! The level of sureness in this gamer makes you want to play a Neo-Geo AES. Now you're unstoppable on what society offers afterwards. 8^)

Anthony..

I agree with this.  Laying waste and causing massive death and destruction in the digital space can be very therapeutic ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

I agree with this.  Laying waste and causing massive death and destruction in the digital space can be very therapeutic ;)

Hahaha. So true Hwling. Glad that you liked it. I believe this was one of the earliest flyers that was available at the time. Kinda rare to find one of the clippings these days. ;-)

Anthony..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Darrin9999 said:

Haha! Can I go back to the second post of this Neo Geo thread and order Pink Bullits! I missed that one. ?

You know what Darrin, I think NGDEVTEAM mention that they were going to reprint their other titles as well. I think Neo XYX and Pink Bullets were mention. I could ask them to make sure for you bro. ;-)

Anthony..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lutechsource said:

Whats up everyone,

If any of you are looking for alternative controllers for a Neo Geo gamepad, I did a review of a Genesis to Neo Geo adapter. It let's you use a Sega Genesis controller on your Neo Geo.

Oh wow! What a fantastic video this is Lu. I'm going to save up at the end of the month to buy the device and add it to the Neo-Geo to I can try this out myself. Really is a great video to watch and hope others found this informative. Thank you for sharing this with us Lu. Loved seeing this. :thumbsup: ;-)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

新ファイター登場! 「クリザリッド」 「クーラ・ダイアモンド」 登場を記念しピックアップ ガチャキャンペーン」も開催中 https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-chronicle/news/?p=5592

#KOFクロニクル #KOFC
A new fighter has arrived! "Crysalid" "Cool Diamond" "Pickup Gacha Campaign" to commemorate the appearance https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-chronicle/news/?p=5592

#KOFクロニクル#KOFC

3:00 AM · May 11, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【開発チームからの事前案内】 実施予定のアップデート情報を公開! 今回は前回に引き続き6月に予定している 「覚醒と刻印クエスト」に関する内容です

・覚醒クエストの特徴 ・刻印クエストのルール など 詳細はこちら▼ https://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view/10592/1

#KOFAS #KOF
[Advance information from the development team] Release update information to be implemented! This time, it is the content related to "Awakening and Engraving Quest" scheduled for June following the last time.

・ Characteristics of awakening quest ・ Rules of engraving quest, etc. Click here for details ▼ https://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view/10592/1

#KOFAS#KOF
5:23 AM · May 11, 2020·

Anthony..

So the headphone jacks on my MVS have degraded to the point of not being functional but barely.  2P the plastic housing has disintegrated and on both the metal prongs inside have spread out or it's worse, not certain, so unless in the right spot, low or no audio.  I don't really have a big use for them so I never noticed until the other day.

Where can I source those specific jacks to replace mine?

2 hours ago, Tanooki said:

So the headphone jacks on my MVS have degraded to the point of not being functional but barely.  2P the plastic housing has disintegrated and on both the metal prongs inside have spread out or it's worse, not certain, so unless in the right spot, low or no audio.  I don't really have a big use for them so I never noticed until the other day.

Where can I source those specific jacks to replace mine?

Would this be of help to you Tanooki?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stereo-Cable-Mini-Jack-Motherboard-Snk-Neo-Geo-Mvs-Speaker-Headphone-Arcade/174038194881?hash=item28857c1ac1:g:APsAAOSw27lb~F86

Stereo Cable Mini Jack Motherboard Snk Neo Geo Mvs Speaker/Headphone Arcade

s-l1600.jpg

Anthony...