IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

I saw a comment from@RetroRGB about this and I am thinking of stocking replacement #NeoGeo AES + controller rubber feet in the shop. Price would be $4 for a set of 4 rubber feet. These feet are a couple millimeters thicker than the original, but they provide a lot better grip.

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

2月19日より「NEOGEO GOODS SHOP」の事後通販が開始!イベントで販売されたアクリルスタンド7種が本日より期間限定でオンラインショップでも購入可能になりました! 販売期間:2021年3月12日(金)まで お届け予定日:2021年4月上旬予定 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=NEOSHOP

#SNK #KOF
Translated from Japanese by

Post-order sales of "NEOGEO GOODS SHOP" will start on February 19th! Seven types of acrylic stands sold at the event are now available for purchase at the online shop for a limited time! Sale period: Scheduled delivery date until March 12, 2021 (Friday): Scheduled for early April 2021 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=NEOSHOP

#SNK#KOF

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

SNK人気タイトルのポスターアートを利用したパブミラーに第2弾が登場! 第2弾は 「KOF '98」、「メタルスラッグ」、「どきどき魔女神判!」の3作品がラインナップ!さらに、第1弾パブミラーの二次受注も同時開始です♪ お届け予定日:2021年4月下旬予定 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?siborikomi_clear=1&keyword=Premium+Pub+Mirror

#SNK #KOF #メタスラ

The second release of the pub mirror that uses poster art from SNK's popular titles! The second is a lineup of three works, "KOF '98", "Metal Slug", and "Pounding Witch Goddess!"! In addition, the second order for the first pub mirror will start at the same time.♪ Expected delivery date: Scheduled for late April 2021 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?siborikomi_clear=1&keyword=Premium+Pub+Mirror

#SNK#KOF#メタスラ

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with NeoHomeBrew. Let's listen to some music from him that will be included in Hypernoid. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"I have created this groovy Breakbeat track which will be used as background music loop in my Hypernoid game project. The name of the song is "Smash Da Blox" and it is an edgy and motivating electronic music track with influences of Techno, House and EDM. I hope you will enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed composing it :)"

Anthony... 

4 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

Back with NeoHomeBrew. Let's listen to some music from him that will be included in Hypernoid. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"I have created this groovy Breakbeat track which will be used as background music loop in my Hypernoid game project. The name of the song is "Smash Da Blox" and it is an edgy and motivating electronic music track with influences of Techno, House and EDM. I hope you will enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed composing it :)"

Anthony... 

Good sounding stuff imo.  Looking forward to seeing the finished product for sure.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SpicedUp! said:

I like those pub mirrors. Wish they sold those in UK.

Looking forward to Hypernoid too! I remember when NeoHomebrew made that submarine schmup. Reminded me of In The Hunt by Irem. Wonder if he will go back to that one day?

That's right Riko. I remember that Submarine shump and thought it was really amazing. NeoHomeBrew offers fantastic content for sure.... That's a very good question. I think I'll ask him if he will. I'll let you know what he says Riko. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS96ピンズセット壱発掘

学生時代にマルゲ屋行った時に見つけて飛び付くように購入しました

壱と弐で10000円位したのであっという間におこづかいが無くなりましたね!

当時はキムチームグッズなんてほとんどなかったので嬉しかったですね

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 96 Pins Set Ichi Excavation

I found it when I went to a Marguet shop when I was a student and bought it so that I could jump in

It cost about 10,000 yen for Ichi and II, so I didn't have to worry about it in a blink of an eye!

I was happy because there were few Kim team goods at that time.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS96ピンズセット 弐

ボスチームいいですよね…Mr.Bigが良き!

もう25年以上前の商品ですがこのピンズはクオリティ高い一品でしたね

壱・弐を両方購入でKOF96ロゴピンズが付いてきましたね

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 96 Pins Set 2

The boss team is good ... Mr. Big is good!

It's been over 25 years ago, but these pins were of high quality.

You bought both Ichi and II and they came with KOF96 logo pins.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Scarlet Sprities. Here we see him in action discussing about his big red unit. Enjoy. :)

From the description,
"It's really strange that after all this time I have never really shown my Neo Geo MVS Big Red arcade machine. I decided to take a few minutes and give a quick overview of maybe one of the finest arcade machines to grace American arcades in the 90s. So here it is, this is my Neo Geo MVS Big Red!"

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

image.png.cc5fb4d0459235727cc07321552fc4d9.png

D1 MILANO
X
MetalSlug Logo
$350.00
ADD TO CART
MetalSlug Watch
Img_1_1200x.jpg?v=1613576273

Presenting the first-ever collaboration by D1 Milano and SNK.
Get ready to relieve your youth with this iconic video game adaptation.

• Commando 38 MM - Metal Slug
Img_2_1200x.jpg?v=1613576354

Combining classic arcade-style graphics with modern design, this collaboration teams an Army Green sandwich dial and NATO strap with orange gradient hours and stitching, dedicated case back engravings, and stylised packaging.

Img_4_1200x.jpg?v=1613576460
©SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Anthony...

• Like 1

On 2/23/2021 at 8:09 AM, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

2月19日より「NEOGEO GOODS SHOP」の事後通販が開始!イベントで販売されたアクリルスタンド7種が本日より期間限定でオンラインショップでも購入可能になりました! 販売期間:2021年3月12日(金)まで お届け予定日:2021年4月上旬予定 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=NEOSHOP

#SNK #KOF

Post-order sales of "NEOGEO GOODS SHOP" will start on February 19th! Seven types of acrylic stands sold at the event are now available for purchase at the online shop for a limited time! Sale period: Scheduled delivery date until March 12, 2021 (Friday): Scheduled for early April 2021 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=NEOSHOP

#SNK#KOF

Anthony...

These are fantastic!

I don't know if it's gotten around, but the neo geo mini has gotten super cheap on amazon, currently at $46.

I still think that's a little much for something I'd never use for its variety of flaws, but jeez, it's getting tempting if nothing else as an arcade ambiance sound generator or something. 

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 2