IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

The very fun Robo Army (1991) is our new Neo Geo Game of the Month for December. Tell us what you think of it on our forum here : https://neogeoforever.com/thread/502/game-month-december-2021-robo #NeoGeo #SNK #RETROGAMING #Retrogames #arcade #beatemup

Anthony..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Hypernoid illustration for game box covers and user manual. It shows the block layout of stage no. 29 with the Brain Alien Boss waiting for a thrilling battle in the background. #neogeo #arcade #illustration

Anthony..

Man, this looks so cool! Reminds me of toaplan 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MarkoCG77 said:

A masterpiece… Garou Mark of the Wolves

A timeless classic Mark of the Wolves is Marko. The game that showed to the world that despite that the Neo-Geo hardware being 9 years old, SNK was continuing to support it and developing quality games to compete against the 3D market and consoles that were dominating the industry. Thank you for sharing this with us Marko. Such a great game it truly is. :)

Anthony..

23 hours ago, MarkoCG77 said:

As promised at 11:05 pm pst so still the weekend…KOF 96

Great music and backgrounds King of Fighters 96 has Marko. I always envy the cool kids that were in the Osaka stage, and the Fatal Fury stage with the railroad track and the open southwest scenery. When I'm on YouTube, I like listening to the OST and AST soundtrack of KOF '96. I think this game had the best soundtrack in the game bro. 

Thank you as always for sharing your works with us Marko. :)

Anthony..

10 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Great music and backgrounds King of Fighters 96 has Marko. I always envy the cool kids that were in the Osaka stage, and the Fatal Fury stage with the railroad track and the open southwest scenery. When I'm on YouTube, I like listening to the OST and AST soundtrack of KOF '96. I think this game had the best soundtrack in the game bro. 

Thank you as always for sharing your works with us Marko. :)

Anthony..

MOst welcome, definitely enjoyed playing this one again, and looking forward to this weekend to play KOF 1997

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MarkoCG77 said:

A classic, didn’t age well but was good for it’s time 

The game that started it all for SNK's fighting genre. Amazing how it's already 30 years old. I remember it like it was yesterday Marko. Playing it for the first time at a local Dairy Queen and defeating Geese Howard at the end. How time flies when you're having fun. :)

Thank you for sharing this with us Marko. This was truly awesome to see. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

An error in RYO SAKAZAKI's command list has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Quote Tweet

PLdEj9co_normal.jpgSNK GLOBAL@SNKPofficial  4h

【KOF XV】 The command list for the 8 playable characters in the KOF XV 2nd Open Beta Test has been revealed! Use it to prepare for the upcoming beta test! https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xv/command/commandlist_obt2.pdf #KOF #KOF15 #kofxvobt #kof15obt

Anthony..

Hi guys,

『ザ・キング・オブ・ファイターズXV』第2回βテストの参戦キャラを解説、新キャラ“クローネン”もチェック!【先出し週刊ファミ通】 #KOF #KOF15 https://famitsu.com/news/202112/14244035.html
Translated from Japanese by
Explain the characters participating in the 2nd β test of "The King of Fighters XV", and check out the new character "Kronen"! [Advance Weekly Famitsu] #KOF #KOF15 https://famitsu.com/news/202112/14244035.html

Anthony..