IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

3 hours ago, ohfivepro said:

mFSxqfEY_bigger.jpg

Somehow managed to score a single point during a combo in Twinkle Star Sprites! Absolutely no idea where it came from but it'll be part of a video I'll upload tomorrow

Interesting to see this Paul. I like it Can't wait to see the video from you bro. :)

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

This evening, we are with AR&IO Reviews. Here we see the kind sir discussing on the Sanwa and Seimitsu products, andwhat he thinks of them in his upload regarding the pair. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"In the first few moments of the video you get an overview of what's being discussed here and why: this includes a review (and comparative analysis) of #Sanwa & #Seimitsu buttons, and also some remarks on the design of the Neo Geo arcade stick pro, contrasted to an all-Sanwa arcade stick from Retro Freak / CyberGadget (aesthetically resembling the Ascii Stick made for the original Famicom). However, the main point of the video (and its conclusion) concerns the slightly philosophical question of why anyone (and everyone) should be interested in such an "obsolete" piece of hardware: a 50 year old interface that remains so clunky (and simply enormous) in an era of ever-more-miniaturized computers and cellphones. #Review"

Anthony...

Anúncio: Estamos apoiando este online torneio series por meio de nosso programa de suporte de eSports! #SNK #KOFXIV https://smash.gg/tournament/za-kingu-in-brazil-2/

Translated from Portuguese by
Announcement: We are supporting this online tournament series through our eSports support program! #SNK#KOFXIV https://smash.gg/tournament/za-kingu-in-brazil-2/

Anthony..

Hi guys,

■商品情報■ K'アクリルスタンド 歴代KOFの立ち絵を使用したアクリルスタンドが登場! こちら入荷しております! みなさんはどのK'がお好みですか??( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#Kダッシュ展 #100MSHOP #俺一人で充分だ #NEOGEO #SNK #INDOR
Translated from Japanese by
■ Product information ■ K'Acrylic stand An acrylic stand that uses the standing pictures of successive KOFs is now available! This is in stock! Which K'do you like ?? (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

#Kダッシュ展#100MSHOP#俺一人で充分だ#NEOGEO#SNK#INDOR

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

■入荷情報■ K'キャンバスボード(ノーマル)が少が入荷致しました! 店頭ではもちろんノーマルとグラサン2種類を並べて展示していますので是非かっこよさにどっちにするか迷ってください

■ Arrival information ■ A small number of K'canvas boards (normal) have arrived! Of course, at the store, two types of sunglasses, normal and sunglasses, are displayed side by side, so please be wondering which one to look cool.

Quote Tweet

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

■入荷情報■ K'トレーディングアクリルミニパネルのコンプセット、ノーマル共に入荷しております

こちらは飾るもよし、マグネット付きなので冷蔵庫に貼るもよし、いろいろ楽しめる商品です

■ Arrival information ■ Both K'Trading Acrylic Mini Panel Comp Set and Normal are in stock.

You can decorate this item, or you can put it on the refrigerator because it has a magnet.

Quote Tweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Classic SNK game The Last Blade returns as a comic

By Chris Arrant 15 hours ago

https://www.gamesradar.com/classic-snk-game-the-last-blade-returns-as-a-comic/

The spiritual successor to Samurai Shodown, The Last Blade, lives again in comics

jg78gJgCscouEvbqhR995R-320-80.jpg (Image credit: Cocoon Production (Tapas Media/SNK Corporation))

The cult-favorite '90s video game The Last Blade is back, as a webcomic.

(Image credit: Cocoon Production (Tapas Media/SNK Corporation))

The webcomics publisher Tapas Media has partnered with SNK Corporation for a broad The Last Blade webcomic franchise - beginning with an adaptation of the original 1997 Neo Geo game.

Set in 19th Century Japan, The Last Blade follows a 17-year-old samurai swordsman named Kaede who is seeking revenge for the death of his father. The Last Blade webcomic adaptation is scheduled to run for two 12-episode seasons on the Tapas' website and mobile application.

RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU...

Tapas' The Last Blade will be the first time SNK has licensed one of their games to be developed as comics outside of Japan.

"As global leaders in webcomics, we are very excited to partner with Tapas to adapt The Last Blade with a strong creative vision, vivid artwork, and a story that stays true to our fans and the game's celebrated heritage," said an SNK spokesperson in the announcement.

Tapas' The Last Blade webcomic will debut October 28, with a new episode each Wednesday.

The Last Blade game is available now on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 platforms.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ohfivepro said:

Level 8 difficulty, no miss, no bomb, no charge shot

The single point gain is from getting 9 perfects in a row. Something I didn't know and / or hadn't noticed before

Wow. Level 8 difficulty. Now we see your gaming skills in action Paul. Nice!! Now to get you into video gaming competition :)

Anthony..  

47 minutes ago, aaron_analog said:

I tested and compared the Levelhuke HDMI cable against the Hyperkin plug & play solution. For the AES. Here's the link to my video for anyone interested! 

TL;DR 

The Hyperkin wins... by a longshot. Tell me what you guys think.

Such a fantastic video by you Aaron. I agree from what I seen in the video. The Hyperkin is the better option by far. Now I have to purchase one for the collection and for my TV. Thank you for sharing this with us bro. Very informative it is. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Thank you everyone for participating and helping out during the Steam KOF2002UM Rollback Beta Test period! Today marks its end, but the final release is well on its way so please stay tuned! #SNK #KOF #STEAM https://store.steampowered.com/app/222440/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_2002_UNLIMITED_MATCH/

Anthony..

Hi guys,

■商品情報■ K'ステッカー2枚セットが登場

勝利画面やイラストをバラエティ豊かに使用しました

このステッカー、PCやスケボーはもちろんなんと車にも貼れる高品質です

おみやげにもいかがですか??

■ Product information ■ A set of 2 K'stickers is now available

We used a wide variety of victory screens and illustrations.

This sticker is of high quality that can be attached to cars as well as PCs and skateboards.

How about as a souvenir ??

Anthony..

59 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

229.99 Euros... that's expensive! I think I may pass on this guy for now.

Edited by Steven Pendleton

8 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

Ninja Combat is a good beat'em up.  Gotta love that genre on the Neo Geo.

I agree Hwlng. Fun game in the arcades and had to add it in the collection for the AES. Thank you as always for stopping by and seeing what we offer on the Neo-Geo thread. 8^)

Anthony..

• Like 1