IGNORED

"Yoshi's Island" is evil

mbd30

I'm at "Marching Milde's Fort" stage. There are a series of locked doors, and you have to find the keys by surviving four different areas with varying degrees of difficulty. Two of the areas in particular are annoying as hell. One has lava all over the place, and the slightest mistake in your jumping will cost you a life. It's easy to lose all your lives here. Like you have to jump on a spinning arrow lift over lava and it's easy to slip off. Another area has a bunch of those guys who grab baby Mario and dash away from you.

I managed to get three of the keys. But unfortunately there aren't many continue points in this stage. So all I had to do was screw up once, and most of my efforts were lost. I could have screamed. I assume that after I beat this stage that it only gets harder. I don't know if I can do it.

Edited by mbd30

If I remember, if you go through the 2nd locked door, there is a midpoint ring. So that you only have 2 keys to get. Ground pound those baby robbing robbers into coins. You can break those spikes with eggs, makes sure you grab the egg. As for the spinning arrow, do small hops.

If I remember, if you go through the 2nd locked door, there is a midpoint ring. So that you only have 2 keys to get. Ground pound those baby robbing robbers into coins. You can break those spikes with eggs, makes sure you grab the egg. As for the spinning arrow, do small hops.

I finally beat the stage. The boss is one of the easiest in the entire game.

I figured out an easier way to navigate the lava portion. Just swallow the spinning arrow and spit it out on safer ground. Then you can hop on it and float on it all the way to the key if you want.

• Like 1

But you gotta admit,you just can't put that game down,it pulls you in.mario-yoshi-yesemoticons-002.gifmario-yoshi-yesemoticons-001.gif

I've actually been playing this game off and on for years, and this is as far as I've ever gotten. I play it for awhile, get sick of it, and then come back to it. Now I'm finally going to beat the darn thing. I don't plan on ever completing it 100% though.