IGNORED

Jagflation

SabertoothRetro

And no I makes no sense that you kept the Fiero instead of the other two cars 82 T/A. Hope you have a fire extinguisher in the passenger foot well..loll..just say in.

But I would keep the fiero too over the others....I like them.

But then again I own a Jag,nuon,ngage.....and so on.

There's a few games I would mention too... don't know if after-release games count (like Impulse-X or Robinson's Requiem), but Pro-Drive Rally is awesome, and I like International Soccer. Syndicate is pretty cool too, Atari Karts... SuperCross 3D... I also really like Defender 2000, Worms, now that I think about it, there really are some decent games out there. But the Saturn and Dreamcast are newer system.

My experience with the Dreamcast is that most of the games (from what I can tell) are arcade ports... which is DEFINITELY cool, not downing it, but the Saturn seems to have more home / PC ports, which I like a lot.

My experience with the Dreamcast is that most of the games (from what I can tell) are arcade ports... which is DEFINITELY cool, not downing it, but the Saturn seems to have more home / PC ports, which I like a lot.

One game I loved on the Saturn that I know the Jag could do is Bomberman. Be nice to have a Bomberman game ported that took advantage of the Team Tap. :love:

• Like 1

One game I loved on the Saturn that I know the Jag could do is Bomberman. Be nice to have a Bomberman game ported that took advantage of the Team Tap. :love:

years and years and years ago I did hear somewhere (no idea where) that Hudsonsoft had actually written Bomberman for the Jag, but it was never released. I did drop them an email but got no response. I have no idea if this is true or not.

I concur that teamtap bomberman would be topbanana. Although I think jagware have produced a bomberman clone (called TNT in the Homebrew thread, but I don't think released)

• Like 1