IGNORED

Swordquest: The brand new series!

Hello, my dear friends! :)

You may or may not know that I'm making a Haunted House III game for Atari 800 and (hopefully) 5200.

However, let me list these other homebrew games needed to be done!

Swordquest: Darkworld

Swordquest: Lightworld

Swordquest: Skyworld

Swordquest: Heavenworld

Soon to be made!!!! :D

Now, if you don't want this done, speak now. I understand you guys are very passionate about your Swordquest childhood memories.

(Because apparently Dutchman's Swordquest: Airworld made someone a little upset). But no worries! Besides Haunted House III needs to be done first. I already tested these Swordquest games and made the title screen for all of them. :lolblue:

So stay tuned!

-CROSSWAY-GAMES

• Like 2

I would love to see them done. I see that this is posted in the 8-bit forum. Are you talking about for the 2600 or for 8-bit?

I would be interested in a 2600/7800 version, but not for 8-bit.

Oh my apologies, but I plan to make this for the Atari 8-BIT.

i started programming Swordquest: Underworld many years ago but didn't get too far. you could roam around the world map, find a sword, find a torch, then find the underworld entrance where said sword/torch are needed. then my attention went on to something else.

• Like 1

Aren't Skyworld and Heavenworld kinda the same thing? I'd suggest going with Bomberpunk's title of Underworld as a composite of Heavenworld.

Not Necessarily. Skyworld is supposed to be in the clouds, in the middle of storms, stuff like that. Heavenworld is supposed to be based in Heaven, I'll probably put Jesus in the game ;).