IGNORED

Cartridges with multiple games on them?!

projectmario

I have just come across two games for the 2600 and I was just wondering if anyone has some information on them. I am new to the atari community and I am trying to learn as much as I can. The first of these games is "4 Game in One" it includes ice hockey, spy vs spy, phantom ufo, and cosmic avenger. The cart has a switch system in order to play each title and it seems to work fine. And I also came across a game the is titled "2 Pak Special" it includes Wall Defender, and Planet Patrol and this also seems to work fine. Thanks for any information you can share with me!

4_game_in_one_light_green_bit_corp_cart.

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-4-game-in-one-ice-hockey-phantom-ufo-spy-vs-spy-cosmic-avenger_13679.html

Looks like they have the manual there also.

Atari age's database/Rarity Guide search defaults to North America but you can always change it to ALL but I could not find your title here at Atari Age :_(

I found a Activision Super Hit Pak from Australia (with a CA$H CONVERTERS's price tag (a store that looks like it is well known there) in a video game store but I can't play it because of my TV's/2600's do not work with it.