IGNORED

Congratulations - To All 100 PMP 30th Anniversary Cart Gift Winners!

Trebor

Well, he was #20 on the list.
Trebor, on 17 Jun 2014 - 06:43 AM, said:
It will be just a tad bit silly to ship the cart I paid a gift donation for to myself.

So per the rules you sent a little gift money to yourself... Is that even possible? :ponder:

Just yankin' yer chain Trabor; you've earned this! :thumbsup:

Edited by stardust4ever

Will astroblaster and bently bear be on this?

:-D

With the right cheat code, you can unlock the multi-dimensional partition of one of the components on the board, that nobody can see. It will allow access to games that have not been written yet.

Please don't tell anyone. :ponder:

• Like 8

Opening post has been updated with payments received since last update. Note: "omf" is out.

The new "38." is "jeffgamer" according to demand.

jeffgamer has been added to the notification group PM.

It will allow access to games that have not been written yet.

HA! I knew there was a reason I was able to play Rayman with the loaner sent previously. Brought over from the Jaguar and running on 7800 hardware is pretty impressive. Still can't fathom how you squeezed in CD quality sound though. :ponder:

• Like 3

This must be something akin to a grade-school teacher, trying to get all the children to turn in their homework assignments from the previous day, with a resultingly similar three-week turn-around time.

Not everyone makes it and sometimes the repeatedly recalcatrant ones go missing and are never seen from, again. ;)

• Like 3

This must be something akin to a grade-school teacher, trying to get all the children to turn in their homework assignments from the previous day, with a resultingly similar three-week turn-around time.

Not everyone makes it and sometimes the repeatedly recalcatrant ones go missing and are never seen from, again. ;)

Grade-school? I get that crap even in college.

• Like 2

Updated opening post marking gift donation carts that have shipped.

Yay, mine's marked as shipped! Couldn't have come at a better time. My AV 7800 arrived yeasterday from Best Electronics. Apparently I got a good one because it plays Food Fight with no problem. Can't wait to get my homebrew on. :grin:

Just curious; does the PMP Multicart contain a Pokey sound chip?

Edited by stardust4ever