IGNORED

Tower 2 price?

Cyrus649

To jeremiahjt i never knew you asked a question about the game and further more not to sound overly conceited but i know dam near everything there is to know about the game.The 3 tests test #1 test of strength test #2 test of speed #Test #3 test of magic.The answer to your question is you need a certain item to win test 3.

To jeremiahjt i never knew you asked a question about the game and further more not to sound overly conceited but i know dam near everything there is to know about the game.The 3 tests test #1 test of strength test #2 test of speed #Test #3 test of magic.The answer to your question is you need a certain item to win test 3.

You should respond in the thread I started so if anybody is ever searching the forum for the answer they can find it. It is on the first page.

I never managed to really get into this game before. Over the years I've put it in and tried to start it a couple of times but I would say I've never gotten even an hour into the game. This thread piqued my interest so I put the cart in, read the manual completely, and then began playing with the desire to understand how to play the game and progress. I've been playing it for the last three days. The game has a lot more depth than I realized before. I now think it is one of the best games on the Jag. I may change my mind before I'm done. It depends on the difficulty curve going forward really. I just completed a chain puzzle and got some new gear. As far as I can tell there is no hint to solve it. You just have to try pulling them in different order combinations until you find the right one (which I wrote down for when I play another character.) I am playing through as Garand but the spell aspect of the game is very intriguing to me. I would like to try playing as a caster. Thinking back to when I got the Jag, the games that were coming out on console at the time, and the other games available for the Jag... having access to so many spells, weapons, and gear in a first-person game is impressive.

Yes i found the game to be great when going threw it on each character as you can receive different items for each and do diffrent things i thought using the caster was hard.The hint with the chains was what was written on the notes found on the floor if you talked to the thief he would say something you then had to match it with the notes and that was the hint ^^.

Hmmm... I haven't tried to talk to anyone besides janitors. I guess I should stop killing everyone on sight. I knew which chain was last based on the punctuation and I read the notes but I didn't know I could talk to someone in there. I've learned a lot about the game since I started and I'm thinking I might start over. I've only gotten to the third floor and I don't think it would take long to get back to where I am.

One thing I'm not sure about... does your quiver always stay full? Is there any reason to carry more than one?

Hmmm... I haven't tried to talk to anyone besides janitors. I guess I should stop killing everyone on sight. I knew which chain was last based on the punctuation and I read the notes but I didn't know I could talk to someone in there. I've learned a lot about the game since I started and I'm thinking I might start over. I've only gotten to the third floor and I don't think it would take long to get back to where I am.

One thing I'm not sure about... does your quiver always stay full? Is there any reason to carry more than one?

It runs out. It just says full until it gets down to a certain number then it says something different and it changes how it looks slightly also.

Is there a way to convince the janitors at the beginning to give you the keys they are carrying around? I tried talking to them but they just greet me and then they keep walking.

I have never been able to do it. I try to not go around killing custodians just doing their job, but as far as I know you have to kill at least two to get the keys.

It has a cartridge save and a memory save. Either one will save pretty much everything as long as the Jaguar is not powered off. The cartridge save is persistent after power off but the memory save is not. Once the system is powered off the cartridge save only retains the most important information like inventory, stats, door lock states, whether groups of enemies have been killed or not. A lot of individual enemies will respawn, doors will reset to being closed, and I think the map will reset.

Essentially you can use the memory save for your frequent saves and then do the cartridge save before you are done for the day (to reduce the number of EEPROM writes) or you can bounce between them so you have two points to go back to. Really I don't see someone using up all the EEPROM writes even if they save a lot.

To use the save feature pause the game and then hit option.

Here are the relevant manual pages:

m_Towers2_9.jpg

m_Towers2_10.jpg