IGNORED

New website for Atari 2600 Collectors goes online soon

Schitti

Shouldn't it be at least possible to get some general guidelines together? Like how many copies of which Quelle game were made, etc...? Anything would be better than nothing.

would be very cool, but research the production quantity of all games from different companies, sounds like a impossible mission.

From the depths of the cabinet, new and interesting things emerge. This picture is for all those who were not convinced yet.
It is just one of many highlights. The others you have to seek and find yourself.

post-17534-0-15752600-1404387319_thumb.jpg

AtariBoxed-Team

Oh ok I meant that those games are in someone's collection, but weren't offered for Atarimania.

Yes, not everything is donated to Atarimania, but that keeps this hobby fascinating.

Love the Funvision Condor Attack box, guys!

Excellent.

Now show me that Karate box.

8)

@Rom Hunter

seems like a thread hijacking or infiltration is in progress. :-o

@High Voltage

There are a lot of big collections out there, with most stuff kept under wraps. Not all collectors are active AA-Members.
A database is only as good as the material that is donated, or researched, or you have access to it. ;) That makes things a lot easier.
A different point of view of disposable stuff and access to different sources boost you to put something together.
Creating databases and collect Informations is always a thankless job. There will always be someone who has something to complain about, no matter how well you've done your job. ask Rom Hunter. he surely can confirm this.

Edited by Schitti

@Rom Hunter

seems like a thread hijacking or infiltration is in progress. :-o

@High Voltage

There are a lot of big collections out there, with most stuff kept under wraps. Not all collectors are active AA-Members.

A database is only as good as the material that is donated, or researched, or you have access to it. ;) That makes things a lot easier.

A different point of view of disposable stuff and access to different sources boost you to put something together.

Creating databases and collect Informations is always a thankless job. There will always be someone who has something to complain about, no matter how well you've done your job. ask Rom Hunter. he surely can confirm this.

Well spoken, Schitti.

And no worries: no more infiltration from me.

Looking forward to see your site!

8)

Yes, currently each scan you will find on our page is watermarked.

The watermarks will be as descreet as possible, i.e. we are able to adapt the watermark to each scan depending on the scans colours/background.

Anyway, I belive the titles you will find on our page outbalances fact the scans are watermarked ;)

Less than 16hours to go.....