IGNORED

New website for Atari 2600 Collectors goes online soon

Schitti

You might want to make that PAL stamp image a little lighter or more faded or more transparent or whatever you want to call it:

attachicon.gifpal.png

It makes the text a little hard to read as it is right now.

Even the blind have Something to complain about......;)

thanks, so far.

give us some more time. At the moment we are still busy with scanning and uploading and finetuning. we have some more games in the cabinet. what you see is a snapshot, but we are working on it to fill the holes in the database.

Something I've been looking for, for ages. I love how atarimania has it all, but broken out like this is very handy for certain purposes.

I also LOVE (I cannot say this enough, LOVE) how you can bring up "ALL" records if you want. I cannot stand sites that limit you to 50 or 100 or 200 records in a query, and you have to click next, next, next and keep waiting for page loads. Sometimes I need a huge result because my search criteria is very broad. This will help immensely when I've got a really oddball cart in my hands.

• Like 2

Yeah I'd be curious to know what the larger community thinks of these rarity numbers, after a while. Apparently I have a bunch of 6s and 7s which is always fun. Also, is there a plan to add dumps anytime soon?

Oh - and I've got a couple of Dactar(i) multicarts that don't seem listed, but I'm not sure how anyone could ever keep a complete list of all of that. I'm impressed with the thoroughness. I love the "Fantastic Bird" as a label variation.

Edited by freeweed

Hey, that's my Pet Boat Donkey Kong cart I scanned for RomHunter recently... Cool to know it's an R8 :grin: .

You caught me. This is one of the few that are not from our collection. This was one from the first upload-testrun.

be sure, less than 1% are not from us.

I don't believe in censorship

Watermarking isn't censorship. If they don't protect their images in some way, people won't just steal the images in an attempt to trick people, they'll hotlink while they're at it, draining the web site like vampires:

randomterrain.com/web-design-hotlinking.html

• Like 3