IGNORED

PRO ( C ) ATARI Magazine - Issue 2

powersoft

I am very glad to say that I will be able to work on Issue 3 of the magazine.

The MH17 aircraft which has been shot down today, killing 295 people is the one that I had got booked for next month, flying from the Netherlands to Kuala Lumpar.

I nearly booked to fly today or around about today, but decided to put it back a month.

Thankfully I did put it back.

• Like 2

I am very glad to say that I will be able to work on Issue 3 of the magazine.

The MH17 aircraft which has been shot down today, killing 295 people is the one that I had got booked for next month, flying from the Netherlands to Kuala Lumpar.

I nearly booked to fly today or around about today, but decided to put it back a month.

Thankfully I did put it back.

WOW!

Glad you are safe. It makes you wonder about the simple/quick decisions that we make all the time and the results they have down the road.

Allan

WOW!

Glad you are safe. It makes you wonder about the simple/quick decisions that we make all the time and the results they have down the road.

Allan

Thank you Allan. You are right, all these little decisions do make a big difference. I was under pressure from the wife to fly around now but I decided to put it back a month as I needed to earn some more money before the flights.

Thankfully I resisted, I held my nerve and I'm going a month later than originally planned.

I tried to print and manufacture the magazines this week.

But with my company (as I work in music business) is festival season...

So really much to handle and do...

I didn't worked it out.

Will print magazines monday and manufacture them.

And the post service will leave tuesday...

Cheers

Markus

Hello Steve, guys

Good thing you chose to not take that plane. Unfortunately, some people from the small village I was born in, and where most of my kin still lives, died in the crash. It's one of those villages where most people know most people. My parents know their parents. One of my aunts probably knows another family that was killed, as she came from the same village as that family.

Sincerely

Mathy

Hello Steve, guys

Good thing you chose to not take that plane. Unfortunately, some people from the small village I was born in, and where most of my kin still lives, died in the crash. It's one of those villages where most people know most people. My parents know their parents. One of my aunts probably knows another family that was killed, as she came from the same village as that family.

Sincerely

Mathy

I'll send you a PM.

arrived :)

im interested about 3, 4, 5 6 7 8.... ENG:) :) great magazine

That's great that you've liked receiving it.

As a message to all, please consider looking at purchasing an item through the magazine, this will help Markus to break even. If he hasn't done so well after issue 4 then there *may* not be an issue 5. Let's see. Best wishes Markus with getting the necessary funding.

• Like 1

Thank you for your overview, similar to what I did but with the English version.

It's funny because you've seen it before me. Although I know the text, I've not seen it laid out (though it is pretty much the same as the German one).

My version will be sent to my Australian address which I've not moved to yet, but will be next month.

How would I go about paying for and getting an English copy of 1,2 & 3 sent to me?

If you have paypal (or someone can paypal for you) send the euros (5x2=10) for the first two issues to to 8bit@proc-atari.de and send atariage user powersoft (Markus) a message here with your details :)

p.s. make it clear you want both issues!

• 2 weeks later...