IGNORED

2600 screenshot quiz

jeremiahjt

The quiz is not working properly as I assume the images were linked directly from AtariAge (even though they appear to be imgur.com links). You'll need to copy them and host them somewhere else in order for this to work.

..Al

Got you. Working on it now.

Fun! I got 25/30. I would have gotten all except for ...

Dude, please edit your reply and use the SPOILER tag. Put (spoiler) the list of games then (/spoiler) - but use [ and ] instead of ( and )

the Swordquest game, but I could not spell Math Gran Prix and Miniature Golf correctly.

• Like 1

not bad but add more time, I thought I was pretty efficient typing in my answers and still ran out of time. at least another minute. right now you have 8 seconds to type in each answer. 21/30 but i ran out of time

Added another minute. I thought the time limit might be too short, but it is hard to tell when you take a quiz you created since you know all the answers.

I think I am going to do some more, I'm thinking about doing all the games published by Atari and then maybe doing a third party quiz or two.