IGNORED

Condor Attack Ebay Auction

Godzeellah22

Hey guys just posted a little while ago. I managed to put one my copy's of condor attack up for sale on ebay.

I also have another copy of condor attack but I believe it's a little more rare despite it having a piece of plastic missing due to the label being upside down. That one is open for debate, idk what to charge for that one.

Here's the the link : http://m.ebay.com/itm/261535046949?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE

post-39799-0-27479800-1405551965_thumb.jpg

post-39799-0-62956000-1405551985_thumb.jpg

post-39799-0-42397200-1405552006_thumb.jpg

Edited by Godzeellah22

What is with sellers saying "all sales are final on this item due to its rarity and the fact that you can copy this game and send back a fake" You can send back a large dog turd and get your money back! Stjamesretail has almost the exact same disclosure on his auctions.

Edited by atari181
  • Like 1

What is with sellers saying "all sales are final on this item due to its rarity and the fact that you can copy this game and send back a fake" You can send back a large dog turd and get your money back! Stjamesretail has almost the exact same disclosure on his auctions.

Sellers can say whatever they want, but Ebay won't back them up. If the item is not as described, the buyer will always be able to return the item for a full refund.

$650 BIN…and it comes from San Dimas, CA...

For that price, I wonder if it comes with one of these too:

post-29022-0-22377900-1405554719_thumb.jpg

:P

PS:

SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOLL FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!

• Like 2

Sellers can say whatever they want, but Ebay won't back them up. If the item is not as described, the buyer will always be able to return the item for a full refund.

I completely understand ebay's policies.

My question is why is copying the game and returning it such a threat to sellers? I have never heard of someone doing this, as I said before you can send anything in the box. Yes, even If the item has no returns!

• Like 1

$650 BIN…and it comes from San Dimas, CA...

For that price, I wonder if it comes with one of these too:

attachicon.gifbillteds-phonebooth.jpg

:P

PS:

SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOLL FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!

lol all good guys thanks for the honest unbiased opinions and to you Bennybingo A for effort and A+ for being creepy. Were u born in 70's? Just asking because my dad sent me the same url lol and he's old af

It might sell for the opening bid price, maybe a little more since it has the manual. Not even close to the bin though...

I'd say the one with the cracked case is worth considerably less, maybe $50-100 for the cart, $25-50 for the manual alone. $100 for them together would be fair. Regardless of which way the label facing. I don't think that adds any value, but chipped, broken case is a bummer.

• Like 2

Label upside down means nothing, many have been found like that although if you carefully peel it back, there might just be a Spider Maze label underneath. Still doesn't make it worth anymore but "cool" They are both missing the end label, yes, condor attack has an end label :)

$200 for the nice one with the manual isn't out of line at all. $100 for the cracked one with the manual? Thats a pretty good price, it would likely sell instantly, I would consider separating them (cracked case one and manual) I bet you would get more. Collectors looking for a cheaper Condor Attack (that would be your cracked one) don't want to spend more on a manual. I would sell the cracked Condor attack for $85ish (+/- depending on interest) shipped and the manual for $40ish (+/- depending on interest) shipped via atari age forums, but thats just me :)

• Like 1