IGNORED

The Intellivision Homebrew Database

Rev

http://intellivisionrevolution.com/released-homebrew-games

The main structure is now in place. I designed little icons that will act as a clickable link to a pic. Now the daunting task of adding the content and web pages!

If im missing anything feel free to let me know in here. Or if any info is wrong.

Ill need some help assigning a rarity to everything. If that is even possible?

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 2

Does anyone know the years the Orphan Overlays were released?

series 1

series 2

series 3

series 3 (small box)

what other versions if any am I missing?

There was a series 3 small box? I have a small box, and a yellow box. I know the small white box came awhile before the yellow cart-sized box.

I never got mine. :_(

Really? i sent two your way to your GA addy and it had been delivered, it was the day i sent jasonlikesintv... i dont have the lable anymore bc it was a while back, and i think i sent you 6 and 7 and jason got 8. This was i had text you that work had restrictions about shipping abroad so i needed u to send one to cmart. Those were mostly hand made by my neighbors daughter. i had paid her 40 for each cart she built. I wonder if i still have material maybe when i see the neighbors again i can ask her to build two more. I still 3 or four unfloded boxes bc i had a min of 20 ordered and i had a few extras in case one of them got messed up.

Really? i sent two your way to your GA addy and it had been delivered, it was the day i sent jasonlikesintv... i dont have the lable anymore bc it was a while back, and i think i sent you 6 and 7 and jason got 8. This was i had text you that work had restrictions about shipping abroad so i needed u to send one to cmart. Those were mostly hand made by my neighbors daughter. i had paid her 40 for each cart she built. I wonder if i still have material maybe when i see the neighbors again i can ask her to build two more. I still 3 or four unfloded boxes bc i had a min of 20 ordered and i had a few extras in case one of them got messed up.

Ah man! You may of had an old address, I moved multiple times in the last few years. Somewhere out there are a few Poker games!

series 3 small box is cardboard colored.

see pics in here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/183458-which-homebrews-do-you-have/?do=findComment&comment=2331117

Oh! Wow, variants of Series 3. Nuts.

I wonder what the heck I have then. A prototype version, or 'Series 0.5' or something? It's called the "Collectors Set" and is in a small white box w/ a printed label listing the games. It has a picture of Psycho Stormtrooper holding a Running Man.

Oh! Wow, variants of Series 3. Nuts.

I wonder what the heck I have then. A prototype version, or 'Series 0.5' or something? It's called the "Collectors Set" and is in a small white box w/ a printed label listing the games. It has a picture of Psycho Stormtrooper holding a Running Man.

can you post a pic in here?

there was talk of a series #.50 and #1.5

but im hesitant to add them because the quantities can not really be verified and may only have just a FEW copies out there. Almost 1-offs....

Here it is. No idea how many there were. IIRC there were some changes in the first boxed set, but I'm not sure. I never cracked those open.

no other stickers or writing on the bottom or sides?

Have you opened this?

Any little manual or anything with additional info?

Looks like he used any old box or baggie on some of these!

Edited by revolutionika

Just a slide-open box. I remember agonizing over breaking the original 'cross' seal (two long strips, sealed w/ a sticker I think), but then got Roger's blessing to put scans on the site, so I pulled the trigger. Then some fool had to take my low-res scans and print up some bootlegs, so I took them down for a long time.

I have various other things - I think the 'Series II "delta"' pack and a couple other things, but over the years they seem to have been scattered hither and yon around the vault. :/

As far as more details on the box... I think the overlays each have a paper separator, and there's some padding and cardstock to protected the top and the bottom of the stack. The box is just the right size. I can't recall if it came with a checklist or not. I also have the poster and maybe some other stuff. Reminds me, I should frame that and hang it up.