• Yes
    • No
    • Shatner
  2. 2. Do you like kevincal's polls?

• Yes
    • No
    • Shatner

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Come on guys, he posted this in jest in the first place, we are here to have fun. No need to go on a rant, or get personal.

there's a few things kevincal is known for, a keen sense of humour and keeping things strictly on topic and rant-free are not exactly topping the list.

i see his account is now gone and the pinned timeline baleeted in a puerile kizzy-style fashion...

tumblr_inline_mtd2p22ykz1r023dt.gif

(i didn't, wasn't here to do so, but probably would have given the chance)

• Like 3

Kevincal requested that his account be deleted after he was put back on moderation preview for this post. He then edited away the first post in the Jaguar Timeline thread, also changing the title to "deleted". He also wants all topics he started and all of his posts to be deleted.

..Al

Ahh.... ok. I've seen this happen before, always frustrates me when someone gets upset on a board, and then wants everything they've ever done removed from that board.

By the way, I see the "Greetings, Avatar!" above your avatar... any correlation to the Guardian on Ultima 7? haha....

He then edited away the first post in the Jaguar Timeline thread, also changing the title to "deleted". He also wants all topics he started and all of his posts to be deleted.

Sounds like an extreme case of Take My Ball and Go Home Syndrome. He might want to take a breath and lighten up.

youtube.com/watch?v=B65mtE2TN1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65mtE2TN1w

• Like 6

Prediction:

I have NO DOUBT he will appear on some other forums posting about how Atariage sucks and everyone hated and bullied him FOR NO GOOD REASON because he was always nice, kind, considerate under any circumstance. He often came off as an immature hot head who was not willing to accept his own part in peoples complaints, he has proven this already when claiming such things and yet reviewing the threads or posts in question one could clearly see he was the aggressor every time.

Perhaps he realized he was getting called out on everything once and for all, or maybe he just realized people here just wont put up with it at least without pointing out his own faults. Even if that is the case he will spin the story different elsewhere for sure, as he has proven with every reply even towards those that offered honest friendly advice or tried to help he wasn't having any of it because in his view WE were the problem not him. The funny thing, and I have seen it a few times, the people he spins his version to will buy into it and support him (often some of the most vocal supporters are others that were banned or pushed out of atariage for damn good reason) but it is only a matter of time before old habits kick in and the eventually others can figure out what really happened.

Yeah totally agree with Random Terrain, definitely " Take My Ball and Go Home Syndrome" gone in a huff, they don't wanna play by MY rules, they hate me so FINE I'm outta here Waaa Waaa Waaa. Though I will credit him for ONE thing though, at least he didn't make the typical dramatic "I'm leaving Atariage" post, I give him a point for that lol.

• Like 7

Prediction:

I have NO DOUBT he will appear on some other forums posting about how Atariage sucks and everyone hated and bullied him FOR NO GOOD REASON because he was always nice, kind, considerate under any circumstance.

Yeah and it's an old act. If you read the sh*t he posted on JS2 about AA and it's mods and members over the years it'd set your hair on fire.

• Like 6

I find it sad when someone fails to learn from repeated past mistakes, and chooses to live in denial about their personal issues or short-comings, and then lashes out at others and self-destructs in the process. It's not pretty. He obviously had excitement for his hobby and had good intentions, but sometimes it takes a major event in peoples lives for the truth to dawn on some individuals.

Kevincal, if you are reading this as a guest, I wish you luck where ever you end up. I hope you someday learn the difference between well meaning people, those trying to offer some helpful and constructive advice, from those slinging personal attacks. There is an old saying, "The truth hurts", maybe you did recognize the validity of what they were saying on some level, but are/were unwilling to come to terms with the truth. Anyway, good luck in future endeavors.

• Like 3

Kevincals alright by me.

Maybe it's best not to go around endorsing people without knowing who it is you're standing side-by-side with?

Go back and look at his previous meltdowns in 2011 where it was he ended up on mod preview due to his argumentative nature or his talk of evil zionist jews oppressing the world or aeroplanes spraying biological agents over the world's populations ("chemtrails") or whatever.

Kevincal is very far from "alright" by most measures.

Damn, Spock really eff'ed up that monitor... damn. I've only seen like once before in those old Star Treks where he lost his temper. I don't remember that episode... I should go back and watch those. I only used to watch them when they were re-runs back in the 80s when I was a little kid.

I find it sad when someone fails to learn from repeated past mistakes, and chooses to live in denial about their personal issues or short-comings, and then lashes out at others and self-destructs in the process. It's not pretty. He obviously had excitement for his hobby and had good intentions, but sometimes it takes a major event in peoples lives for the truth to dawn on some individuals.

Kevincal, if you are reading this as a guest, I wish you luck where ever you end up. I hope you someday learn the difference between well meaning people, those trying to offer some helpful and constructive advice, from those slinging personal attacks. There is an old saying, "The truth hurts", maybe you did recognize the validity of what they were saying on some level, but are/were unwilling to come to terms with the truth. Anyway, good luck in future endeavors.

Honestly, I hope I don't offend anyone here, but I think he might suffer from Aspergers or something of that nature. For a lot of people, it's hard to judge how the actions you perform will affect others. Likewise, depending on the severity, people who suffer from that are often unable to derive inferences from conversations, either in person, OR in a message board like this. I'd imagine that on a message board it's got to be even more difficult. I realize that when I post on here, especially if someone is being overly snooty, I might get a little testy towards them. But I know what to expect and either I don't care, or... I don't care. But I'll never take it to the point where I'll start upsetting people or causing a stink, because I wouldn't want to do that. Some people who can't understand this, or are unable to grasp this perception, will just keep going.

• Like 2

Maybe it's best not to go around endorsing people without knowing who it is you're standing side-by-side with?

Go back and look at his previous meltdowns in 2011 where it was he ended up on mod preview due to his argumentative nature or his talk of evil zionist jews oppressing the world or aeroplanes spraying biological agents over the world's populations ("chemtrails") or whatever.

Kevincal is very far from "alright" by most measures.

Well, just to be clear...

I, personally, have never had any mixed words with Kevincal, regardless of what he has done elsewhere, or here.

I wasn't endorsing him. It was just a simple comment; I've always got along fine with the guy. That's really just about it. I'm not voting him into parliament or anything nor have I subscribed to a kevincal fan club.

He's not here anymore, so it's sort of a moot point now anyway tbh :)

• Like 1