IGNORED

What to do with your copies of Cybermoreph!

walter_J64bit

1) Send them to Telegames so thay can reuse the cart housing to cut cost on games for the J64

2) Hope there is hidden network game in Cybermoreph

3) Use it for the CatBox as poopy scoop

4) A door stop

5) super glue them together to make a  Cybermoreph man

I don't get it. I think Cybermorph is pretty cool and I actually went out and bought it so I could having all the different versions of it. Anyone know how many of them they made? Like a jaguar to Cybermorph ratio. I know they made like twice as many blue lightning games to jagcd units.

I really like cybermorph too, but to each their own. All I know is it seems to be one of those games that people either love or hate, guess it's a personality thing...*shrugs* There are a lot worse games to do all the stuff above with, like Double Dragon 5 or SuperCross 3D, etc...

1) Send them to Telegames so thay can reuse the cart housing to cut cost on games for the J64

2) Hope there is hidden network game in Cybermoreph

3) Use it for the CatBox as poopy scoop

4) A door stop

5) super glue them together to make a  Cybermoreph man

How about you super glue them to YOUR body, then YOU could be the Cybermoreph man. Be sure to take pics though and post them here.

Then all you have to do is look at your body if you forget how to spell the name of the game.

Cybermorph is in my Jag Top 10, along with about 20 other Jag games. :thumbsup:

Well, I'm a new Jaguar owner and would like to add Cybermorph to my small collection and try it out. So, if anyone has a copy (preferably with instructions) that they don't want, send me a PM and perhaps I can buy it from you.

Thanks in advance!

Mendon

Well, I'm a new Jaguar owner and would like to add Cybermorph to my small collection and try it out. So, if anyone has a copy (preferably with instructions) that they don't want, send me a PM and perhaps I can buy it from you.  

Thanks in advance!

Mendon

Hi,

Just check ebay cybermorph is the cheapest Jaguar game around....

TXG/MNX

Thanks in advance!

Mendon

Hi,

Just check ebay cybermorph is the cheapest Jaguar game around....

TXG/MNX

I saw a boxed Cybermorph go for like $30 or $40 on ebay recently. I guess those are kinda rare. Mendon, get the pack-in Cybermorph with instructions though. The boxed version had less memory and some stuff from the original version was taken out.

I saw a boxed Cybermorph go for like $30 or $40 on ebay recently.  I guess those are kinda rare.  Mendon, get the pack-in Cybermorph with instructions though.  The boxed version had less memory and some stuff from the original version was taken out.

Thats pretty bad...lucky I bought the last 3 or 4 that KB discounted. I think they were like 4 bucks and at that price I was debating if it was worth it. :D

Just wondering,  will the price dictate if it a 1 meg or 2 meg version of the game? Are the 2 meg version that common to the 1 meg?

Not that I know of, you just have to watch out for the one you want. Plus I think there were three versions. One that was the original pack in, later pack in, and then the one sold individually. I could be wrong. I'm not sure if there is a way to tell the difference between the types physically. Your best bet is to buy one thats not in a box or that comes with a system, thats if you are going for the 2mb version.

Just wondering' date=' will the price dictate if it a 1 meg or 2 meg version of the game? Are the 2 meg version that common to the 1 meg?[/quote']

Not that I know of' date=' you just have to watch out for the one you want. Plus I think there were three versions. One that was the original pack in, later pack in, and then the one sold individually. I could be wrong. I'm not sure if there is a way to tell the difference between the types physically. Your best bet is to buy one thats not in a box or that comes with a system, thats if you are going for the 2mb version.[/quote']

Sort of.

Cybermorph Cartridge plastic is dark grey/black' date=' serial

number in the lower right-hand corner of the

game reads "J9000E 700700-2", Copyright date

is 1993. This varation contains the 2MB game.

Cybermorph Cartridge plastic is light grey, serial number

in the lower right-hand corner of the game

reads "J9000 700700", Copyright date is 1993.

This varation contains the 2MB game.

Cybermorph Cartridge plastic is light grey, serial number

in the lower right-hand corner of the game

reads "J9000E 700700-3", Copyright date is 1994.

This varation contains the 1MB game.

[/quote']

Other than that, there's no way to tell from a distance, so ask any auction seller for more details. Personally, I have both and can't tell the difference...other than Skylar making fewer irritating comments ;)

Stone

Other than that, there's no way to tell from a distance, so ask any auction seller for more details. Personally, I have both and can't tell the difference...other than Skylar making fewer irritating comments ;)

Stone

Don't you find Skylar fascinating? :D