IGNORED

Jaguar Bomberman

PSW

This has been covered multiple times, but "bigger ROMs" are not the sole reason the Neo Geo had such impressive games. It was an extremely well-designed piece of hardware that probably could've survived commercially a few more years if not for piracy and the overall downfall of arcades.

Also, there's no game called Ciber Slip. There is, however, Cyber Lip.

Yeah, my bad. LOL that post was filled with typos, hehe. Sorry about that!

Has anyone tried to contact the guy to offer some money for the code that's just collecting dust? I am no programmer, so I wouldn't , but I would surely pitch in if it was possible to get a hold of the code and someone finish it up and get some carts togetheR. Just a thought.

Carl Forhan... any thoughts?

Carl Forhan... any thoughts?

Yeah I got some thoughts. I am sure this poor Mike Mika bastard has had his email and pm box obliterated by rabid jag fans until he wanted to jump off a roof. 'has anyone contacted the guy to offer...' he's gotta be kidding us. Rhetorical question? Edited by JagChris
  • Like 1

Yeah I got some thoughts. I am sure this poor Mike Mika bastard has had his email and pm box obliterated by rabid jag fans until he wanted to jump off a roof. 'has anyone contacted the guy to offer...' he's gotta be kidding us. Rhetorical question?

also even if you had 3 levels complete code, the amount of assets you would need, you might as well start from scratch, unless it was a really simply Genesis port, I suppose you could rip the graphics

Edited by D.Daniels

You also need three buddies who like Gauntlet II. For some reason, CJ forgot to include them in the ROM.

Hahah... I don't know. I think if I get my friends drunk enough, I might be able to get them to play Jaguar. But I keep the Jaguar in the master bedroom, so it might get awkward... "Hey buddies, now that you're drunk, let's go into the bedroom." Hahaha!!!

I don't have a copy :(

If you have $45 bucks, you can get one! http://atariage.com/forums/topic/255538-jaguar-ports-on-cart-available-here/

My ex roommate absolutely loved Gauntlet II and always wanted to play it. I kinda consider it monotonous but she loved it to death.

I not a big fan myself but Gauntlet II has to be one of, if not the first co op game made, and it is better in multi player, it was just a shame that Atari didn't make a Jag version, if BM had been released that would be 2, great 4 player games for the Jag

Edited by D.Daniels
  • Like 1

I not a big fan myself but Gauntlet II has to be one of, if not the first co op game made, and it is better in multi player, it was just a shame that Atari didn't make a Jag version, if BM had been released that would be 2, great 4 player games for the Jag

You dont like NBA Jam TE?. Pretty nice port.

• 3 years later...

Some of you probably may have seen this particular picture roaming on the Internet for almost two years but i want to post this here in case of being completely lost: This is the only screenshot of Jaguar Bomberman (a.k.a. Bomberman Legends) by Genetic Fantasia. It was posted by co-author Mike Mika on a Facebook group i used to belong (https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10217929023958034&set=p.10217929023958034&type=3) before being kicked out. It was really cool to see this the day he posted it :) I just hope we see more of Jaguar Bomberman someday... and sorry for bumping this thread!

JAG_Bomberman_Legends.jpg

• Like 6

3 hours ago, KidGameR186496 said:

Some of you probably may have seen this particular picture roaming on the Internet for almost two years but i want to post this here in case of being completely lost: This is the only screenshot of Jaguar Bomberman (a.k.a. Bomberman Legends) by Genetic Fantasia. It was posted by co-author Mike Mika on a Facebook group i used to belong (https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10217929023958034&set=p.10217929023958034&type=3) before being kicked out. It was really cool to see this the day he posted it :) I just hope we see more of Jaguar Bomberman someday... and sorry for bumping this thread!

Jaguar Bomberman would be a great homebrew/indie project!

Can't say too much, but there is *something* similar I did some graphics for..... ;-)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, KidGameR186496 said:

Mike Mika is a owner of a famous development company. It's been at least 5 years. If this was ever going to come out he would have done it by now.

• Like 2