IGNORED

The Lost World Arcade Machine

DaytonaUSA

It kills me to say this, but life has gotten in the way and this needs to go fast.

Whoever gets this is seriously getting a freakin deal. It's about as "mint" (read: still some minor damage, it IS an arcade machine) as you'll get for this one. But it's gotta go, due to unexpected medical bills (wife is more important than a cab). Willing to ship. Also willing to help you put it on a truck.

Im in the Phoenix area. No screen burn in, keys included, coin tray, extra coin lights, no scratches on the screen protector/guard. Marquee is complete, lights up. The inside looks new. Not even kidding, not a damn spec of dust inside. Looks like she was made the other day in there. Sound thumps. Guns calibrated to center on each. And I even have a copy of the manual.

$900

Daytonausa -

post-22323-0-55422000-1409780917_thumb.jpg

post-22323-0-14185200-1409780925_thumb.jpg

post-22323-0-37072700-1409780943_thumb.jpg

Edited by DaytonaUSA
  • Like 1

Why in the flying **** would you sell Jurassic Park,the best arcade of all time? :o ...Oh i see now :P.The wife is more important than that cab.If i was allowed the drop that much on this beautiful cab I would buy this in a heartbeat.And why didn't you tell them that if they don't buy it a velociraptor will kill them in their sleep :lol: .Anyways good luck with sell and hope your wife gets better(heres hoping she gets better without you needing to sell the cab :P )

• Like 1

I might be OK without selling it. That would definitely be the ideal situation. Having a hard time with the insurance company not wanting to play nice with the hospital, so this is a backup.

I've already had some interest. Trust me, if I can keep it I will. Shell be alright. Minor surgery due to her Crohns disease.

• 2 weeks later...