Army Of 2600

How many 2600 games do you own...

I sold off most of my old games collection a while back purely for space reasons... kinda miss my 2600 games though. These days, I've got a handful of homebrew carts in storage and a Harmony in my Jr... I've toyed with starting a small collection again but over here in the UK 2600 games aren't as cheap or plentiful as they are in the US. I'd end up paying over the odds on Ebay and that's a bit off-putting... :(

I have 33 2600 games. (34 if you count the extra asteroids cart.) I don't go too out of my way to get more games and most of the time, I do just fine with the games I currently own.

gallery_42879_1491_3309192.jpg

Nice. You're a Cube guy too.

I was big into the twisty puzzle collecting hobby a few years back. They got cubes with 6, 7 or more layers but solving anything higher than 5 layers becomes a tedius excercise rather than fun. And a whole slew of exotic geometries. I got burned out with them eventually.

I'm not sure....40 maybe? 24 in those binders, about 8 games complete, three stacks of loose...okay, maybe closer to 50 at this point. My main games are played more than certain other games (core games), so I'd probably be happy with a dozen or so.

Somewhere around 270 not counting label variations or the same game under a different name. I like to collect, but when I got a CC2 it took some of the urgency out of getting new games.

610 at last count. Label variations count dammit. 21 Home brews. 238 with boxes. 274 with manuals.

10830613_10204050136389203_5768975326996

• Like 5

299, if you count Sears releases as their own thing (which I did). Gotta get that big 300!

This also counts my Xonox double enders as one game, and the Stella gets a New Brain CD as one game.

Edited by ubersaurus

I have around 725 including homebrews and variants.

610 at last count. Label variations count dammit. 21 Home brews. 238 with boxes. 274 with manuals.

10830613_10204050136389203_5768975326996

Impressive setup!!!

I've currently got around 100 or so 2600 games and counting. Haven't really counted yet but that's my estimation. I do have a few key rare titles such as Chase the Chuck Wagon and Porky's .

will never feel complete though until I somehow manage to get Air Raid into my collection maybe when I win the Lotto.

I definitely have more NES and Atari 5200 games than 2600 for sure.

299, if you count Sears releases as their own thing (which I did). Gotta get that big 300!

This also counts my Xonox double enders as one game, and the Stella gets a New Brain CD as one game.

Xonox counts as two games, but Harmony cart only one! ;)

My current count is 175 titles, and 196 total carts (including duplicates).

I just picked up 75 carts last weekend, the vast majority are commons with a few I didn't already have, so I still need to go through those and decide what I want/don't want.

Edited by helmsm

Is that wall curved, or am I looking through a fisheye lens? :P

My guess is taken with a cellphone camera on panorama setting to get all of the room in one shot.

I just started collecting 2600 a month and a half ago.

Just added them all up, and it's 100!!

Not counting doubles, but including label variants, and 61 CIB (which is my ultimate goal)

If I may ask a stupid question that is related to this thread, how many different games are there?

If we don't count modern home brews, or label variants, etc., how many different Atari VCS games are there?

I'm not counting mine, I get confused: Is Stargate and Defender II one cart or two carts, is Pele's Soccer and Championship Soccer one cart or two carts, A Game of Concentration/Hunt and Score ditto, Atari Video Cube/Rubik's Cube ditto etc.....

Does the Copy Cart (Zimag) count? The Atari 32 in 1, the Atari 16 in 1?

Edited by high voltage