IGNORED

The Sweet-Smelling Caves of Almost Certain Doom

82-T/A

Hah, yeah, it's on the back of the cover... I actually read it earlier today. Before, I would just play it... but now that I have a backstory to the game, it adds just that much more to it!

The game stresses me out, all while giving me anxiety at the thought of never ever being able to get out of the game. When I die, I realize it was just a game... so I play it again, and back to the same mindset...

• 2 weeks later...

Downfall is fun and addictive; two qualities missing from most games in the Jag's library.

As for the backstory, I hear it's being adapted into a film. It should be better than the proposed Tetris movie - which will no doubt focus on 3D effects over narrative - but let's just wait and see.

The source code is available for the standard downfall so if you have some jag programming skills it shouldn't be too difficult to to write in high score save support

Yeah, not hard at all. Considering it already does that.

bsr mt_save ; save to MemoryTrack

• 4 weeks later...

im going to have a go at eeprom support for this soon, i will probably be back with a large list of stupid questions, me and jaguar coding generally dont go too well together

i dont think its going to be quite as easy as replacing bsr mt_save with bsr eeWriteWord LOL

im going to have a go at eeprom support for this soon, i will probably be back with a large list of stupid questions, me and jaguar coding generally dont go too well together

i dont think its going to be quite as easy as replacing bsr mt_save with bsr eeWriteWord LOL

If you'd bought downfall+ you'd already have it...

• 11 months later...

Hah, yeah, it's on the back of the cover... I actually read it earlier today. Before, I would just play it... but now that I have a backstory to the game, it adds just that much more to it!

The game stresses me out, all while giving me anxiety at the thought of never ever being able to get out of the game. When I die, I realize it was just a game... so I play it again, and back to the same mindset...

I had the same problem with Megadrive "Atomic runner". O'boy, did I run, and run... hurts thinking of it.