IGNORED

Hard Drivin from C&VG magazine UK Lost Dragon

high voltage

I really enjoy hard drivin on the lynx. the framerate and steering take some getting used to, but it is not so crippling to the enjoyment as Checkered Flag on the jag. It is impressive to me that not only is it a 3D polygon game on the lynx, but the huge track from the arcade is reproduced pretty well.

Pretty sure Phantom Photon is not a ghost of your recent lap. I routinely race him after doing the speed track exclusively, and he only takes the stunt track. Even when racing him, I cheat by driving around the barriers and driving on the speed track while he takes the stunt track.

Edited by sirlynxalot
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

It's amezing to see hard drivin running on a lynx, it doesn't run better or worse then the snes or genesis,BUT the controls could,ve be a litle bit more tweaked, also the difficuilty is tooo high, i get used with it, but those situations can become very frustrating, there,re just no rooms for errors, also why is there only 1 level?? Even the snes,genesis and the gameboy version has all levels,not mentioned, the gameboy is full 8bit, eight bit!!! So i concider this game FROM ATARI as an average port.

• Like 1