IGNORED

Superchef burgertime help on emulators

I switched them off but it still won't work. Is there a way to get it to work on nostalgia?

Unfortunately, Nostalgia doesn't have any active support. There are numerous ROMs that won't work on it. :/ IIRC the D*K ROMs Carl Mueller, Jr. made available won't work there, for example.

I presume this is the ROM from the Intellivision.us site?

Edited by intvsteve

• 2 months later...

I also tried to change the very first byte from 41 to A8 using HexEdit4 on windows, and still nothing.

I've tried changing extension from .ROM to .int (which seems to have helped on some files, that would not otherwise load) but that did not fix on this one.

If the first byte is 0x41 or 0xA8, it's a .ROM file, not a .BIN file.

If the first byte is 0x00, then it's more likely a .BIN file. (.INT is a name some ROMs sites invented, and is a synonym for .BIN.) If it's a .BIN or .INT file, you need a .CFG file to go with it.

No idea what trouble you might be having. That said, I thought I heard SuperChef was an "emulators only" release anyway, and not guaranteed to work on an Inty 2, for example. Not that I follow it all that closely.

No idea what trouble you might be having. That said, I thought I heard SuperChef was an "emulators only" release anyway, and not guaranteed to work on an Inty 2, for example. Not that I follow it all that closely.

I have the cartridge and it works with my Inty 2! :)

I'm glad with it because I still don't have any other Intellivision console! :-o

I have the cartridge and it works with my Inty 2! :)

I'm glad with it because I still don't have any other Intellivision console! :-o

Maybe it's just the ROM download that's "emulators only" and not meant to necessarily work on an Inty 2 (say, with an Intellicart or CC3). Just a vague recollection is all.

Edited by intvnut

Maybe it's just the ROM download that's "emulators only" and not meant to necessarily work on an Inty 2 (say, with an Intellicart or CC3). Just a vague recollection is all.

I won't ask you when I can check that.

I don't want to wait a month more just for it. :lol:

EDIT ---

Oh, now I recall you said something about playing every game in Inty2 with LTO Flash...

Edited by LidLikesIntellivision

What i'm curious to know is will some roms like this one have any trouble playing on a flash cart like yours for example. I know i have a ton of roms in my folder for Nostalgia and quite a few just don't work. I really hate emulators, they are so temperamental and some are too confusing to use.

What i'm curious to know is will some roms like this one have any trouble playing on a flash cart like yours for example. I know i have a ton of roms in my folder for Nostalgia and quite a few just don't work. I really hate emulators, they are so temperamental and some are too confusing to use.

nostalgia sucks. The gui version of jzintv is sweet. Every rom works on it
  • Like 1