IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

I ordered a set too ... I'm not as much of a collector/completist as some of you, so take that as an indication that at least one "casual classic" person is interested in this stuff.

I wonder what I should keep them in? Any suggestions? An Intellivision business card holder would be neat. Searching Etsy now ...

I ordered a set too ... I'm not as much of a collector/completist as some of you, so take that as an indication that at least one "casual classic" person is interested in this stuff.

I wonder what I should keep them in? Any suggestions? An Intellivision business card holder would be neat. Searching Etsy now ...

I sent a msg to Crazy Climber to see if he would be interested in making a custom storage box, If it can be done Brian can do it!

The baseball card pages work great for me. Easy to quickly find the game I want to play. Not stylish, I know, but still...

Just ordered my set, and at just the price I was hoping for. Thanks to Intellivision Productions for putting these out.