IGNORED

Best Place to find SMS manuals (Not HSC Related)

wongojack

I just got a chance to play the SMS for the first time ever by way of a power base. I'm not very experienced with Sega at all. I've never really even dipped into the emulators for Sega. Where can I find SMS manuals? Where can I find Genesis manuals for that matter? What is the best emulator for the SMS in case I want to try a copy of Wonderboy before I drop $20 on it.

Anyone have SMS doubles that they want to get rid of? I usually prefer loose copies (hence the need for online manuals)

Ratigators has you covered on the SMS manual scan front, I think. The guy behind it also has 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, and Dreamcast in varying stages of completeness. I think he doesn't do many Genesis manual scans because they're not standardized, but he's got a few.

I'm pretty sure I traded away or sold off all my SMS doubles, but I'll double-check when I get home.

• Like 1

I've got a bunch of loose common dupes, I'll be heading back to my parents (where there are) in December...

Off hand I can think of,

After Burner

Choplifter

Double Dragon

Gangster Town

Space Harrier

Thunder Blade

Wonder Boy

World Grand Prix

But I know there are more.

Always good to see someone get into the SMS... probably my favorite console, for nostalgic reasons.

Edited by Torr
  • Like 1