IGNORED

Carol vs. The World 2014 Championship

DZ-Jay

btw, how are you gonna beat this score next year?

For the sake of my marriage, I'm not :rolling:.

As I started playing last night, my wife said that if I score 17,000, I don't have to play next year. I told her that I already had 17,000 the other day and she innocently replied ... "Oh, really?" :ponder:

• Like 1

For the sake of my marriage, I'm not :rolling:.

As I started playing last night, my wife said that if I score 17,000, I don't have to play next year. I told her that I already had 17,000 the other day and she innocently replied ... "Oh, really?" :ponder:

awesome! Well you still need to play next year even if you do like lid did
  • Like 2

I have been out and about these last few days so I have had no time to play, but I'll see if I can get a score in by midnight. What does matter to me, however, is that I had good fun when I was playing. Hopefully I will have more time on my hands for next year's championship. Congrats to the high score holders, and Happy New Year to all!

• Like 2

Wow, some of the scores this year have been really remarkable. Very nicely done. Unfortunately, I won't have time to play today so the score I submitted Dec 25 is my final score. I'm sure I could have done better had I been able to play more. Nonetheless, this is always a fun event every Christmas! :)

• Like 2

This game started out great. I got another perfect christmas.

post-30773-0-80684100-1420071565_thumb.jpg

Then i was doing so good i found 9 elf ladies dancing.

post-30773-0-41877600-1420071639_thumb.jpg

Then i lost 2 lives on the last level of helper. Then the third level of ranger stole all my lives. I struggled on to master and lost the battle in level 57.

post-30773-0-88866600-1420071787_thumb.jpg

Alas i have to go to a get together so this is my final game for the year. It has been real awesome playing with you guys

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 4

This game started out great. I got another perfect christmas.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Then i was doing so good i found 9 elf ladies dancing.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Then i lost 2 lives on the last level of helper. Then the third level of ranger stole all my lives. I struggled on to master and lost the battle in level 57.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Alas i have to go to a get together so this is my final game for the year. It has been real awesome playing with you guys

Nice job Pimp!

• Like 1

Congratulations to all of you. There is a bit under three hours to go to the closing of the championship (12:00 Midnight EST), so any score posted will still be counted. However, for those of you already turning in, I want to thank you for playing the game, participating in the competition, and being such great sports.

I also want to wish everybody a wonderful and new year. May the new year bring forth happiness, health, and prosperity to you and yours. My most sincerest wishes to all!

As we say in my country:

¡Feliz y Próspero Año Nuevo!

*(Happy and prosperous new year)

• Like 5

And with the coming of the New Year, the championship closes.

Happy New Year, everyone! We will now review all entries and post the final rankings by the end of next week. Thank you all for participating; I hope it was fun for all. :)

Best regards,

-dZ.

• Like 1

And with the coming of the New Year, the championship closes.

Happy New Year, everyone! We will now review all entries and post the final rankings by the end of next week. Thank you all for participating; I hope it was fun for all. :)

Best regards,

-dZ.

Thanks! -dZ

Had fun playing everyday!

• Like 1

Happy New Year everyone from Chicago area! :)

DZ you have made a great "Classic" game :D ....addictive, maddening and adorable characters...all the elements of an early 80s masterpiece ;)

Wish I had time to play more the second half of the month but it was great fun to play with my sons and compete with them and everyone here and enjoy the wonder of retro gaming that never gets old! thanks!!

Also big congrats to fushek!! You sir are out of your mind!! :D nice work and kudos to Mrs. Fushek too haha

• Like 3

I think it's better that nobody has found the super-secret code. That way I don't have to suffer the embarrassment when it doesn't come to pass, or when I miss the date. ;)

-dZ.

MMM, I have tried inputting the release date of Star Wars Episode VII to no avail. I cannot think about any other super secret code.

• Like 2

Thank you, Dz-Jay, for another top notch Carol vs. the World Contest.

Congratulations, Fushek, you got a crazy score.

By the way, did you tell your wife the great prize is a custom game, carefully made by Dz-Jay, so you can .... play even more?!

When my game arrived, my wife asked me if it had her name on it, after all it was a whole month playing long sessions...

So, my tip for the custom game: ask Dz-Jay to put your wife's name in the credits, don't forget it, I tell you! :lol:

Edited by LidLikesIntellivision
  • Like 5