IGNORED

WANTED: AV Mod Service for 6-switch Atari VCS

JohnnyBlaze

I have a boxed 6-switch Atari VCS. It's been sitting in the box as it's a pain in the ass to connect it to an HDTV.

I'm NOT looking for a hardwired AV cable. I'm looking for someone to mod the unit with composite jacks and possibly an S-Video port if it's feasible. I'd also maybe try to get a power LED, but it's not necessary.

I'd of course pay for Priority Shipping there and back.

I'd also want to see some examples of your work and references. I plan on getting another Harmony Cart, but I want an AV modded VCS first.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

http://electronicsentimentalities.com/

I have over 20 2600 and 7800 systems he's modified, and he does great work. And any issues I've had he's taken care of very quickly. All of my systems have s-video and composite video output, and left/right stereo audio output. Additionally, he added separate chroma and luminance RCA jacks so I can use all these systems directly with Commodore 1702 monitors for the best picture. I highly recommend him.

..Al

• Like 1

http://electronicsentimentalities.com/

I have over 20 2600 and 7800 systems he's modified, and he does great work. And any issues I've had he's taken care of very quickly. All of my systems have s-video and composite video output, and left/right stereo audio output. Additionally, he added separate chroma and luminance RCA jacks so I can use all these systems directly with Commodore 1702 monitors for the best picture. I highly recommend him.

..Al

I'm with Al on this one. I just recently purchased a Vader system with composite and s-video outputs from him. The job was very well done.

• 2 weeks later...