IGNORED

Intellivision Revolution - Official Thread for COPTER COMMAND

Rev

Thanks to everyone who made this a success. I hope everyone enjoys this game!

Eventually there will be a Copter high score contest. Stay tuned.

Grooybee's upcoming Intellivision multicart will include the full Copter game as well.

Eventually I will post the Copter Rom to the public free of charge.

• Like 5

Got mine today!

Beautiful box/patch/overlays and manual.

Awesome work rev!

And the special gift is outstanding! Excellent work to the creative little helper I think you had!

Oh and bless you for not sealing your games ;)

Got mine today!

Beautiful box/patch/overlays and manual.

Awesome work rev!

And the special gift is outstanding! Excellent work to the creative little helper I think you had!

Oh and bless you for not sealing your games ;)

Crazy Climber is da man. ;-)

• Like 2

Got mine! Unfortunately the shipping box took a nasty hit in transit and the game box sustained a little bit of damage, but it's not too bad. Looking forward to playing it -- I haven't fired up the Intellivision in far too long.

Good to see you visiting here again. I had a chance to play an early release of this and I really enjoyed it. CC was one of my favourite 2600 games as a kid.

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who made this a success. I hope everyone enjoys this game!

Eventually there will be a Copter high score contest. Stay tuned.

Grooybee's upcoming Intellivision multicart will include the full Copter game as well.

Eventually I will post the Copter Rom to the public free of charge.

Got mine in the mail today! All looks very good Rev, haven't played it yet but will soon! Thanks also for the "goodies" I received the other day!!!!

Mine arrived today as well - the tracking was making me think it wouldn't arrive until tomorrow, so a wonderful surprise tonight! It's a very fun little game. I've never played Chopper Command, so I'll have to check that out and do a little comparison.

My 6 year old played it some tonight. He really liked it too. He loved that the background changed colors as he moved through the different levels. Great work Rev.

Mine arrived today as well - the tracking was making me think it wouldn't arrive until tomorrow, so a wonderful surprise tonight! It's a very fun little game. I've never played Chopper Command, so I'll have to check that out and do a little comparison.

My 6 year old played it some tonight. He really liked it too. He loved that the background changed colors as he moved through the different levels. Great work Rev.

Play the Intv version some more then check out the 2600 Chopper Command game. Look forward to a persons comparison that never played Chopper before.

Glad your kid enjoyed. Did he use invincible? This will be the only game I'm involved with that has that option.

The programmer Robotnik did a great job!

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

I set it up for him with 7 lives and non-invincible. He doesn't know about that mode yet, but I predict he'll really like it. I tried it a little just because I could. You can have a different kind of gameplay by just being invincible and not ever firing.

Totally. During testing, my nephew played "Hulk Smash!" mode as he called it: Invincible, destroy all convoys first, then all enemies...he wanted a mode when he just had to destroy convoys ;-)

I don't think anyone cared about a little plush toy to begin with.

But in retrospect, Space Cunt should of came with a plush Vagina.

Why didn't it? You couldn't find a supplier for 200? Or no one would custom print "Revolutionika Presents" on them :-)