IGNORED

HDMI for the TI

Omega-TI

Thanks Owen, but Airshack already came to my rescue made me an offer I could not refuse... FREE! + Shipping :thumbsup:

Thank you so much Airshack! You saved the day!

You're welcome. You do a lot for the TI community so my pleasure! Plus, the 99/4A I sent may go a long way in restoring your vertical leap.

• Like 2

You're welcome. You do a lot for the TI community so my pleasure! Plus, the 99/4A I sent may go a long way in restoring your vertical leap.

Just one of the main reasons I have always been dedicated to the TI community. Ti'ers always come together to help each other!

Way to go Airshack!

• 3 months later...

Rat Farts!!!!! Matt and I spent about TWICE as much, but if you want one...

better get one now because they are only :-o $10.95

Finally got around to connecting my ti to hdmi. The screen quality didn't appear much different if at all than vga but it does free up the only vga port I have on the one tv I'm using so I'm happy with that. Next to go to hdmi is my Amiga. So this one screen will support 3 x hdmi devices (main pc, ti, Amiga) one vga (Windows 8 gaming rig) one rca video (unmodified ti console) and still have component rgb free. :)

Once I'm done gutting my basement inventory to organize and put away, I'll have time to redo my workspace for all these systems. Photos will come at that time.

Edited by Sinphaltimus