IGNORED

Chimera+ A new enhanced remake of the original game released

Tezz

What an amazing thread!

It's been a while, but I'd like to thank Tezz again for doing Chimera justice and making it way better than I did. Amazing skill. And a lovely person too.

Thanks Shahid, you're welcome. It was enjoyable to work on rewriting your game. It's great to hear that you're getting back into game development :) I'll look forward to your future projects.

• Like 2

Thanks, that's better than getting stuck.

Just thought it would be a nice touch if you were removing kettle completely to let it ask if you want to leave the game and perform a cold start if you say yes or return to game if you say no... or is it a case of no more memory... I haven't looked.

My other thought was to let it load kettle of fish a separate game but warn you that you can't return to where you left off.

I really love this game.... Thank you for excellent work. You are a master!

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 2

Yep, more cracking stuff from Tezz, you can feel the love and hours poured in to the reworking making it a joy to play, sadly there's been a little bit of negativity about Shahids original game which is a tad unfair, I own the tape of it in that silver and white case and in the day I was not a fan of isometric stuff, it was all new to me and at the time looked and felt awkward to play BUT play it I did and I can't say I had any bad feeling about it, it was another game I COULD play and play it I did, what more could I want, it certainly was never thought as a bad game, it was unique and clever on the Atari which was shunned for these titles so fair play to Shahid, he dived in where others would not...

Top marks to the man..

And even more marks to Tezz for updating it...Thank you both..