IGNORED

BRAND NEW ANTI DUST COVER for ATARI XE

as...

Pending a more in-depth review: I was somehow expecting the cover to be flush with the desk, but the fact it's not isn't a major issue (and I can see that making the cover shallower aids manufacture, packaging, etc). Quality is excellent, with no blemishes on my cover, and I can only echo the above remarks on the box, the packaging and presentation being the stand-out elements here. This has to be the first time in over twenty-five years that I received a new Atari item in such splendid packaging. :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Late to this post, I have a couple of old dust covers for the ST, but these are looking good! I have been recently going dust cover mad for various gear. I thought of this idea for old computers in light of those Decksaver guys, happy you are making this reality! Looking forward to the ST covers, one question, I assume ports will be left fee and accessible for the ST/Falcon covers to save keep re-connecting peripherals?

Yes, all dust covers are designed to not blind any connector sockets. Therefore, it is possible to use a computer without removing a cover, however - it is not recommended due to poorer air circulation what can lead to overheating.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally, Atari STF(M), STE and Falcon dust covers are available. Also I have new covers for Amiga 1200 and Commodore 64C. All of them will be available on eBay within next few days. However, if anybody is interested in any of them right now, please send an e-mail to zamowienia (at) retronics (.) eu . Prices for AtariAge users: Atari ST - $29, A1200 - $29, C64C - $25. Plus postage to your country (from Poland).

Photos are here:

Atari ST: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B64982F3D64C1722!1034&authkey=!AHU8OLz-8JP_i8I&ithint=folder%2cjpg

A1200: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B64982F3D64C1722!962&authkey=!ALMpgICYdY5x59Q&ithint=folder%2cjpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've just purchased 3 anti dust covers for my computers and I must say that I'm happy from them. Well packaged, the quality of the material used for productions is very nice in touch and most important thing to me, that the covers are really cleanly transparentable. I used till this time different cover from other company which got wasted after some time (it's broken, even small parts of plastic are gone now). These ones from Retronics looks solid.

I've prepared small article about these covers to support this company. Sorry, it's in Polish language, but you can translate it or just look at the pictures. There are also pictures of Atari 800 XE covered by one of dust covers. So, enjoy and thanx to Duddie for good stuff!

http://www.riversedge.pl/strefa-8-bit-i-scena-c64/ciekawostki/715-poznaj-nowe-pokrywy-do-komputerow-commodore-64-amiga-1200-i-atari

• 3 weeks later...

I am considering production of 800XL and 600XL covers now. However, interest in currently available models (Atari STFM/STE/Falcon and Atari XE) is below my expectations. Therefore, I would like to ask you for purchase declarations of one of mentioned models. Who would be interested in 800XL or 600XL model dust covers? Price should be similar or slightly higher than XE cover.

50 is requred to keep the price at current level and to balance production costs to zero.... To make any profit - more is needed. But if I collect at least 30 persons, I will produce them. The rest can be sold on eBay....