IGNORED

BRAND NEW ANTI DUST COVER for ATARI XE

as...

In the meantime, I made as a sample, white cover using a bit thicker material. Product is even more rigid now. What do you think about it? Would anybody be interested in such cover for Atari?

Photos of C-64C version are here: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B64982F3D64C1722!11447&authkey=!ANmEXOcpJXaKE7Q&ithint=folder%2c

I agree, the white plastic does not really match the computer and it looks a little off. I think the only way I would purchase an all white cover would be if it had some branding on it... Such as "ATARI XL" or the like.

Maybe a darker color? like black

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sent PMs to all people interested in XL cover. If somebody hasn't received it, please contact me again. The best way is to contact me via e-mail: jurek (at) retronics (dot) eu

Please check your spam folders also, because my e-mails go there sometimes...

Covers for Amiga 600, ZX Spectrum+, Commodore 64(breadbin) / Commodore 16/ Commodore VIC-20 are also ready for shipment.

Edited by Duddie
  • Like 1

I sent PMs to all people interested in XL cover. If somebody hasn't received it, please contact me again. The best way is to contact me via e-mail: jurek (at) retronics (dot) eu

Please check your spam folders also, because my e-mails go there sometimes...

Covers for Amiga 600, ZX Spectrum+, Commodore 64(breadbin) / Commodore 16/ Commodore VIC-20 are also ready for shipment.

Hi sent you an E-mail to the above address, no response yet, can you contact me here via PM?

I can produce cover for every model, even disk drives or monitors, however, I would need at least 100 orders collected prior to manufacturing them.

Hi,

Could you produce a container to hold 10 Cartridges (800XL/XE-8-bit) with a lid. Also since your doing plastic moldings could you make and empty Cartridge Shell like the ones used with the Ultimate Cartridge by Electrotrains. with the two halves having enough thickness to glue together..