IGNORED

Coleco Turbo "Prototype" RELEASED !

Bushie2600

Any thoughts of completing the "prototype"? It looks like the game is almost there already :)

Already mentioned earlier in the post:

So my only question is this:

If you could make a mock-up prank version look this good with that much effort' date=' how much more effort would it take to turn it into a real pseudo-Turbo game? You could make the payoff for those of us who felt burned by it worthwhile and have it be an exclusive release at the CGExpo. :D[/quote']

Hm, since the design was never meant to last I would have to do large parts from scratch again. And then it depends howe much Turbo you want (different scenarios, paddles or joystick etc.).

But IMO the major problem is, that I don't think the game would be much fun to play. And there already is Enduro! :)

Hey guys... I just found what I think is a rare prototype. It's labelled MAME 2600 and I know some of you won't believe me, so I included a screenshot. Aside from the lines on the screen, it looks pretty good:

-Bry

Hey, you're three days too early. :D

Mitch

Hey guys... I just found what I think is a rare prototype. It's labelled MAME 2600 and I know some of you won't believe me, so I included a screenshot. Aside from the lines on the screen, it looks pretty good:

-Bry

:o Thanks for letting me try out the BIN file for this one! :thumbsup:

• 2 years later...
i havent take the time to read all 13 pages, is this relating to the hoax rom TJ did?

This is the same thread. Jpfalcon2003 revived it from its two year old slumber just so he could say, "Nice Legs Graphics!" :lol:

I had requested information for this one from Thomas on another post. Never knew this game even existed. Yes I commented on how nice the graphics were when he directed me to this site. :rolling: