IGNORED

Policies

Eric7100

It is the Policy that you take them (the phones) up, where they have to pay about $15 to get them back. I have not taken any up, as each time I have tried, I can see I may be getting into a fist fight. So I keep telling them to put them up. I will say I did not bring them up. Those that did not get up actually did the work they were supposed to do. Not one that used it in any way, shape, or form did any work. I did not write who did what. Anyway, about 1/3 did nothing. I have seen some where they are good, and some where they are out of control. What does that do to your reputation, when it is * Every time? It is always good or always bad.

It is the Policy that you take them (the phones) up, where they have to pay about $15 to get them back. I have not taken any up, as each time I have tried, I can see I may be getting into a fist fight. So I keep telling them to put them up. I will say I did not bring them up. Those that did not get up actually did the work they were supposed to do. Not one that used it in any way, shape, or form did any work. I did not write who did what. Anyway, about 1/3 did nothing. I have seen some where they are good, and some where they are out of control. What does that do to your reputation, when it is * Every time? It is always good or always bad.

I feel like I just read something that I wasn't supposed to read, something that escaped from the dark recesses of Eric7100's fevered brain while he slept. Maybe he had a little too much to drink and then took a nap and left Dragon NaturallySpeaking running on his computer ...

Dear Eric7100,

I disagree.

It is not always good or bad, occasionally, it's like Switzerland (neutral). And truly, if there are those who take their phones down rather than up, does that truly make them a better person? I think there are times in life that we become too judgmental and we have a tendency to cast people into categories as you have here. Those who did some form of work are the star bellied sneeches but those who performed no work have no stars upon thars. Does this mean the the star bellied sneeches were any more valuable or better people? The great communicator Dr Seuss has proven this to not be the case. It says nothing to your reputation if you do it "Every time", it speaks more to your reputation that you have judged those who if they did bring up their phones that they might resort to violence (ala fist fighting).

I don't mean to belittle you and sully your reputation with these words, I write them in the hopes that you may see the err of your ways with the upping of the phones.

Ask not another to bring up their phone if you have not your own phone brought up.

Sincerely,

Fushek

Edited by Fushek

A fusion has just happened in my brain, probably it damaged the zone related to programming Intellivision games :P

the master control program has finally destroyed kevin flynn and now encom is taking control of the worlds computers mainframes starting with erics computer. (If you havent seen tron then this too is jibberish :))
  • Like 1

the master control program has finally destroyed kevin flynn and now encom is taking control of the worlds computers mainframes starting with erics computer. (If you havent seen tron then this too is jibberish :))

I've seen Tron *realizes suddenly everyone now knows his age* :)

But in fact, given I should put something meaningful related to this interesting message and contributing to the human knowledge, I must say that if toasts always fall with butter side to floor, the we should put butter in the back to all our cellphones (or phones indeed) so these never fall with screen against floor ;)

I think Skynet has become self-aware!

• Like 1