IGNORED

Replacement Atari Cartridges

Gribble101

Does anyone make replacement Atari cartridges? Last night I was cleaning some of my games and a copy of Laser Blast I have has some plastic busted out of it so that the chip stays in place but it wiggles around quite a bit. I hate to throw it out because the actual chip is fine.

your saying the PCB board inside the cart waggles around ? .... hot melt glue will keep is secure to replace broken tabs

or another empty Activision cart where the chip died (I might have a dead Pitfall cart) label will come off neatly with a hair dryer & a bit of patience , re-apply with Elmers rubber cement

Laser Blast should be fairly common , but the practice on repairing said cart IMO is invaluable :)

Yeah the board waggles around, if you were to look at the cart from the bottom (looking at the chip) at the right and left sides there's some plastic broken off; if that makes any sense. I know it's a common cart and cheap :P but it just pains me to throw away a completely fine game. I may try repairing it with the glue like you said. If you have a spare cart and I can't repair mine I'd be interested in buying it off you if you want to sell it.