IGNORED

JHL 15 : Physical Release

Gaztee

Wait..there's a Cd release too? I have both versions of impulse x but one supports memory track. The cd one. So that was kind of the feeble reason for justifying the purchase of both. Unless the cd was released first in which case I speak tosh. Ill get both of these and resell them if I need to buy a bigger house.

Hey, just reading about the physical release, are they made yet or are they still available? I am interested but I can't read through 17 pages at this current moment. Thanks in advance for letting me know.

Will add you to the list. Some carts are 'built' but waiting for boxes, manuals & labels to be printed. Hope to have some sort of schedule from the printer tomorrow.

They'll be wanting pics next of the carts in the inner case waiting for labels, manuals & boxes! :grin:

It's wwaayyy too easy to manipulate ordinary photographs; in this day and age you need to film it and put it on the tube to get anyone to believe it's close to being real.

That is why i collect physical objects: what runs, stuck into my cart slot, is real. Nothing else.

Quick update. More illness is holding back the project (not me fortunately!) So I hope to have a progress report on the printed materials by Tuesday, which I'm hoping includes a date when to expect the materials in my hands! Very frustrating, but not much I can do. Hopefully some good news next week. :)

• Like 5

Quick update. More illness is holding back the project (not me fortunately!) So I hope to have a progress report on the printed materials by Tuesday, which I'm hoping includes a date when to expect the materials in my hands! Very frustrating, but not much I can do. Hopefully some good news next week. :)

everything is fine, until life gets in your way...

that is why developing a cart game with box is such a honorable thing to do. keep it up.

Finally some progress! I should have a time scale on Monday for when the printed materials are ready for me to collect. I'm hoping that it will be no more than 3 weeks. Printer has asked for time to make sure that everything is done to the best possible standard. In the meantime I will finish up putting the carts together and test that they are all good to go. Thanks everyone for their patientce, we are finally heading down the home stretch!!

• Like 7

Finally some progress! I should have a time scale on Monday for when the printed materials are ready for me to collect. I'm hoping that it will be no more than 3 weeks. Printer has asked for time to make sure that everything is done to the best possible standard. In the meantime I will finish up putting the carts together and test that they are all good to go. Thanks everyone for their patientce, we are finally heading down the home stretch!!

should be fine, each board has been tested to load to the title screen

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, still having printing issues, which I am hoping have finally been resolved this morning. So as I feel bad for the delay I have upgraded the manual now to full colour rather than just a nice colour cover. All the carts are assembled and living happily in a cart insert. I am collecting the packing materials either later today or tomorrow. I will probably then take a one to my local post office & get postage prices sorted out , so I will be ready to go once the printing is done. More info as i get it. Thanks everyone for your patience, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

• Like 5