IGNORED

JHL 15 : Physical Release

Gaztee

First 16 orders have gone out today. I am currently working on the next batch. Hope to get these out tomorrow, but again going to depend what time they let me out of court! At the very worst they'll go out Thursday when my other half is on a half day :) Thanks for all the quick payments & an extra thank you to those who paid the paypal fees, very generous, much appreciated. I'll try to email all those that have shipped today later tonight, once I've packed the next lot.

• Like 1

First 16 orders have gone out today. I am currently working on the next batch. Hope to get these out tomorrow, but again going to depend what time they let me out of court! At the very worst they'll go out Thursday when my other half is on a half day :) Thanks for all the quick payments & an extra thank you to those who paid the paypal fees, very generous, much appreciated. I'll try to email all those that have shipped today later tonight, once I've packed the next lot.

I should have my payment sent tomorrow or weds theres a site that calculates paypal fees PayPal Fee Calculator | SaleCalc.com I use it for my show when people pay via pay pal

Make sure you pay in GBP, don't do the conversion and pay in dollars (for dummies like me who do this kind of stuff.)

Ha, you rock, I always hit XE.com and get the info, then pm it to the seller for confirmation.

Gaztee (and several others) have been fast to respond and only once did I make a mistake. :cool: