IGNORED

MAC/65 MaxFlash Version

Binarygeek

Check the Atarimax 1mb cart image forum. Steve has .atr's for M/65 and several other OSS carts up for d/l. I have attached a few of the images from there (if you dont want to register on the Atarimax site). BTW these are all 1mbit images.

action %28maxflash image%29.atr.gz

basxl103 %28maxflash image%29.atr.gz

mac65-102-1mbit.zip

mac65101 %28maxflash image%29.atr.gz

Edited by Dragon375

There is also Atarimax forum member Cartridge_Fan's Spartados 4.46 w. 1 of 3 "stacked" OSS carts(Action,Mac,BXL) for Atarimax 8 Mbit cartridges. The images have been modified to simulate stacking of an SDX cartridge with the language which you select at the start of your session.

The only prob with this image is there are issues with loading/saving.

The only prob with this image is there are issues with loading/saving.

File loading/saving issues have all been resolved as far as I know. There's an update in the 1st post.

I mainly use Action! with that image. Maybe a little BASIC XL. For MAC/65 I only loaded someone else's program, assembled it, and saved it back but I didn't experience any issues.

File loading/saving issues have all been resolved as far as I know. There's an update in the 1st post.

I mainly use Action! with that image. Maybe a little BASIC XL. For MAC/65 I only loaded someone else's program, assembled it, and saved it back but I didn't experience any issues.

Saving/Assembling/Compiling to disk doesnt work with any of the carts in this image. Somebody did promise a fix, but I havent seen one yet.