I haven't been a very good moderator over the past year. I haven't been keeping up with adding points and keeping things updated. I have changed jobs twice (for the same company but more responsibilities each time) I don't anticipate this changing in the near future. So I think the time has come to search for a new moderator for the next season of the Colecovision High Score Club. The current round Gorf will be the second last for this season. If you are interested in the job please post below. If there are multiple people I will set up a poll. Thanks. Stephen.

Could you please update the last few rounds and post the final score? You did a great job, time is not always on your side but please finish the job.

I'm somewhat new to atariage but I wouldn't mind having a go at running this. Of course if someone else is already interested that would be OK. I just want to see it run again so I can participate.

• Like 1

any update on resurrecting this?

Did Manoau2002 get back to you?

If not, then I can see if I can help get you setup - just let me know.

Not yet - I sent him a direct PM.

Did Manoau2002 get back to you?

If not, then I can see if I can help get you setup - just let me know.

Not yet - I sent him a direct PM.

He hasn't been online since July 24thth so waiting for a reply is probably futile. You'd be better off contacting Albert and requesting Moderator status and other subsequent info.

He hasn't been online since July 24thth so waiting for a reply is probably futile. You'd be better off contacting Albert and requesting Moderator status and other subsequent info.

I have already sent a PM to Albert asking him to add coleco1981 as a moderator. Just waiting on a reply.

• Like 1

I have already sent a PM to Albert asking him to add coleco1981 as a moderator. Just waiting on a reply.

Good deal. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Sorry for the slow response -- I've added coleco1981 as a moderator for the ColecoVision High Score Club.

Have fun!!

..Al

• Like 2

I have just sent coleco1981 my HSC scoring templates and so he now has everything he needs to get the HSC restarted.

Let's all wish him good luck for Season 9.