IGNORED

Kurt Cobain playing 2600

Garner

So Krist is my friend now

No he's not. You have no relevance to his life. If someone mentioned you by name he would only make

reference to a radio show because it's upcoming, not a personal friendship. Ask him again in a couple months

and he would be stressed to recall even who you are. Same as any other radio show guest you claim friendship

with, Nolan Bushnell for example. If someone asked him right now who you are he would be at a loss. Friends

would not suffer from such a thing. You are out of your mind with self importance.

Look no need to be negative haters here!!! Y'all should be very proud a fellow AA member is gonna speak to Krist Novoselic

You are not part of this fellowship. Nobody here is proud of you aside from you.

Your postings on this forum do not enrich this forum in a positive way at all but are

only a source of irritating self promotion and cries for validating attention you clearly

don't find elsewhere in your life.

• Like 2

I have to agree with Osgeld. It has nothing to do with you being a woman or anyone being jealous. The fact is, you hijacked this thread and made it about you and promoting your show. In real life you may be a great person, but all I can go by, is what you typed. Calling people trolls and losers (not to mention the foul-mouthed name you called a fellow board member) because they didn't like how you hijacked the thread, is rather inappropriate and childish.

No I am NOT the one who has hijacked this thread. I replied to it with something that is very relevant to this subject matter.

Obviously the people who have replied to me negatively aren't really interested in the subject of this thread at all,they just want to put me down.

Sorry but they are trolls(they never liked me for reasons I don't even get! I never attacked them initially EVER. They've always had a bias towards me,and it's obvious it's because they are sexist),and that person also called me names so I couldn't help but reply back in that manner!

Anyways I'm just gonna ignore the negativity from now and keep talking about what matters in this thread. We are talking about Kurt Cobain here,and I am about to speak to one of his close friends. How is that hijacking? I don't get it lol. Some bigots need an excuse for their dumb hatred.